• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jin Tae-Jin Missing Arm
he doesn't actually only have one arm btw i just couldn't find a good pick of this guy with both of his arms

MasMastemas
a n g e r y

Damia vs Mastema
>Super Mastema because reasons

>Speed=

i a l r e a d y f e e l i t b o u s

They probably resist most of what they could throw at each other, though I don't know the specifics of Damian's resistances, or how potent his abilities are. But Mastema can definitely turn him to paste with a slap, so?

Starcross Conceptual Manipulation is weird (concepts are mental but can be turned into abstract and universal things with influence on such a scale), so I dunno where that should be or what.

Wait Nu-13 has 2-A hax so bye Mastema

Nu-13 isn't actually super smurfy, although she does have 2-A regen null and can perma-kill Observers, who are some absolute bs

afaik that's all the smurf stuff she has

2-A regen null is pretty ****** for Mastema

Regen null was something to do with souls, right? If so, Mastema says "lolIdonthaveasoul" and we continue. If the profiles are set up stupidly to people who don't know crap about the characters themselves, then hi.

It was

also, the characters that Damian gets his powers from are listed at the bottom of the page, so you can see the explainations there

I mean that's like 5 different characters' huge walls of text. I don't even know which keys.

yeah i should specify taht to be honest

it's first key Nu and Unknown key Samus, the one for Arc should be obvious from the name i put

anyways, the regen null won't work on it's own from what i can tell

I took a quick look through them for regen null, only one had it, and that's the 2-A thing in question.

But yes, KEYS PLEASE. Listing on the profile would be nice. (crossed out because it was already mentioned by creator to do this)

Looking through all these abilities now.

Nu-13:

• Mastema can bypass Damian's link to his edgy boyfriend.
  • Conceptual weirdness already mentioned.
  • Mastema's Physics Manipulation is a lot better than Azrael's, so there is that.
  • Mastema probably isn't getting through that Mind Manipulation resistance.
  • Definitely not that Fate Manipulation resistance, either, which is an issue for Mastema. Fate Manipulation is like her signature trick. She won't be ****** without it, but it's an issue.
Dark Samus:

• I'm not entirely sure how potent Phazon is but Mastema would just start erasing it on exposure.
  • Mid-Godly may be an issue, but I don't think so given the scale of Mastema's conceptual attacks (ignoring Damian's resistances).
Saint-14:

• From what I can see, Saint's most relevant abilities are his resistances, and potentially his Law Manipulation, depending how potent that is. I'm not ready to get a huge Destiny lore lesson, so.
I'm not sure if Piedmon and Arc have anything notable against Mastema. After all; "Arcueid does not possess a concept of death unless it is forcefully placed upon her by a being of great power"

Mastema can do that.

The mind hax resistence is probably 4-D, if not 2-A like with most of BlazBlue lol

Phazon works via it's radiation, which completely ignores and infects stuff specifically designed to counter it. It's hax is at least planetary, but it's weird power mod means that all of Damian's attacks carry it's offensive hax along with whatever else they do.

Dark Samus' Mid-Godly isn't confirmed, and is just really, really good Low-Godly for now

The law hax is basically "guns are the most powerful weapon in fiction" but real. Any gun he uses is comparable to him, and any gun that was already comparable to him now ignores durability.

Piedmon doesn't have much for this (and i kinda regret getting him), but the main thing Damian gets from Arc is Marble Phantasm, which is his opening move, although it probably won't work.

Damian has really good death hax resistance even without lacking the concept, as he can tank death hax from Immortal Breaker which can kill Observers

Honestly I'd probably just go Inconclusive

I dunno how bullshit Observers are specifically though

Yeah how the **** did High-Godly and (even mild) 2-A hax get into that

Promestein said:
Yeah how the **** did High-Godly and (even mild) 2-A hax get into that
because people probably wanted to asspull fusions of OP canon characters. (But IDK, I'm not part of that thing)

Starting off with 2 way fusions of meh to slightly hax characters then going to what we see now probably cause people wanted MOAR POWAH.

It really wouldn't have gotten this bad if we had just written a endpoint, but no one seems to want to do that.

No one has high-godly regen. Powerful characters often get a bunch of their stuff restricted. Afaik Damian only has 2-A resistances.

I was just whining about the resistance

Apparently Damian doesn't have a lot of 2-A resistances at all. I don't know what level they actually are though.

Back