• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this you supporting 5D dragonball
Umm no. He became the area. He still uses his original power as shown even everyone worth their salt tanked it.
the entire basis of his key's Ap proposal is about what he became, that is the entire point of the key, as thing stands, if he becomes a Low 1-C structure, he also becomes low 1-C all arround, that is how his key always worked, it is the very reason he was low 2-C to begin with before the 2-C upgrades, him becoming and fusing with the reality is even still the justification for his 2-C AP, the key is clear, he gets his AP from what he fused with

I personally think a new crt should be made discussing the arguments for zamasu fusing with the timeline, unless op want's to add them to the op and we review that
Unnecessary. You can still argue here, I don't see why a new content revision is needed for that, unless you want to reset the staff vote tally. It is even the main premise here.

Unnecessary. You can still argue here, I don't see why a new content revision is needed for that, unless you want to reset the staff vote tally. It is even the main premise here.
the premise was under the assumption that it was accepted zamasu fused with the hypertimeline already, which is why I proposed a new crt, one with scans UNLESS op wanted to add them themselves also makes it so any pre existing massages arn't being cluttered with new ones

didn't goku's attacks unfaze zamasu as well
Yeah. Actually Vegeta, Goku and Trunks shot a combined beam and it did naught but a ripple.
the entire basis of his key's Ap proposal is about what he became, that is the entire point of the key, as thing stands, if he becomes a Low 1-C structure, he also becomes low 1-C all arround, that is how his key always worked, it is the very reason he was low 2-C to begin with before the 2-C upgrades, him becoming and fusing with the reality is even still the justification for his 2-C AP, the key is clear, he gets his AP from what he fused wit
No the ap is because he can still overpower the combined barrier of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, but he can't easily kill them. Meanwhile they can't even hurt him. Which perfectly showcases the increase in durability. No idea where you are pulling what you are saying from. There is no reason to scale AP when there is zero evidence of that.
Unnecessary. You can still argue here, I don't see why a new content revision is needed for that, unless you want to reset the staff vote tally.
I mean two arguments will be tackled simultaneously. Though if the timeline spread is proven then so does the thread so fair enough. So this thread basically is Did Zamasu fuse with the Timeline and some more or just Uni 7 and pulled some wacky facetime stuff.

I personally think there is merit for both Low 1-C Durability and Range, NOT AP. But I won't support it that heavily.

No, there's still room for argument here, whether it assumes acceptance as common practice or not. This forms the crux of the entire discussion. I find no compelling reason to initiate a new content revision thread unless, once again, we consider resetting the staff vote tally, which would establish a persona non grata precedent. I am vehemently opposed to this proposal.

Feel free to continue the debate here to garner acceptance of the argument, potentially elevating him to a low 1-C tier.

Regarding this thread, I hold a differing opinion. I don't observe any evidence indicating his fusion with the hypertimeline. Thus, I am in disagreement with this thread.

No, there's still room for argument here, whether it assumes acceptance as common practice or not. This forms the crux of the entire discussion. I find no compelling reason to initiate a new content revision thread unless, once again, we consider resetting the staff vote tally, which would establish a persona non grata precedent. I am vehemently opposed to this proposal.

Feel free to continue the debate here to garner acceptance of the argument, potentially elevating him to a low 1-C tier.

Regarding this thread, I hold a differing opinion. I don't observe any evidence indicating his fusion with the hypertimeline. Thus, I am in disagreement with this thread.
Aight, I'll get scans then.

Yeah. I disagree with the OP but Range from reaching another timeline is fine.
What's your opinion on Dura? Not ap. Ap stays the same it is. It was evident that whatever he was becoming didn't have the same ap as Fused Zamasu. But Dura would come as a consequence of becoming part of the structure. That's why I personally support only Dura and Range if this is accepted.

What's your opinion on Dura? Not ap. Ap stays the same it is. It was evident that whatever he was becoming didn't have the same ap as Fused Zamasu. But Dura would come as a consequence of becoming part of the structure. That's why I personally support only Dura and Range if this is accepted.
If the structure itself is 2-C (or low 2-C), I don't see any compelling argument for durability being low 1-C to begin with.

Ok (keep in mind I'm neutral for this)

Zeno states that everything is gone with Old Kai mentions that Zeno erased all the future in that parallel world forever. The future was erased entirely. Goku states the timeline is erased even the official website states the timeline is gone (thx to profectus for the links). Why would Zeno whose shown to have targeted destruction or specific universes and characters from those universes in places outside of time, have to erase the entire timeline itself in order to destroy someone that we claim only fused with the universe.

It's shown Zamasu was entering the main timeline to the point beerus and whis felt uneasy, why would zamasu enter another timeline and make the gods feel uneasy if he hadn't finished fusing with his own timeline first?

I'm neutral on this so I'll leave this to you and imma go

Zeno states that everything is gone with Old Kai mentions that Zeno erased all the future in that parallel world forever. The future was erased entirely. Goku states the timeline is erased even the official website states the timeline is gone (thx to profectus for the links). Why would Zeno whose shown to have targeted destruction or specific universes and characters from those universes in places outside of time, have to erase the entire timeline itself in order to destroy someone that we claim only fused with the universe.

It's shown Zamasu was entering the main timeline to the point beerus and whis felt uneasy, why would zamasu enter another timeline and make the gods feel uneasy if he hadn't finished fusing with his own timeline first?

Keep in mind to enter the main timeline he would cross both the future timeline barrier and the void between timeliens that Black alluded to. As for me my stance is similar to Farquaad. But if there is a vote for range it should apply to Durability due to Zamasu's physiology.

Timeline is accepted as Low 1-C which is the range being upgraded here. But due to how this Zamasu works and basically integrating himself into stuff he would need Low 1-C Firepower to be killed.
Nope. Hyper timeline is accepted as low 1-C, not any timeline or time dimension.

Literally this

No the ap is because he can still overpower the combined barrier of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks, but he can't easily kill them. Meanwhile they can't even hurt him. Which perfectly showcases the increase in durability. No idea where you are pulling what you are saying from. There is no reason to scale AP when there is zero evidence of that.
no it isn't, him overpowering them is NOT MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION AT ALL, all that is there is the description of him fusing with the universe, that's it, the AP doesn't come from anything other than what he fused with, it is the whole reason he was low 2-C before even

no it isn't, him overpowering them is NOT MENTIONED IN THE DESCRIPTION AT ALL, all that is there is the description of him fusing with the universe, that's it, the AP doesn't come from anything other than what he fused with, it is the whole reason he was low 2-C before even
Then we should just take it out? Because it makes no sense for him to scale to what he corrupts in power.

all of those come from the manga where Zamasu never became Infinite zamasu at all and where events change significantly, why use this for an Anime only character? you can't

even the official website states the timeline is gone (thx to profectus for the links). Why would Zeno whose shown to have targeted destruction or specific universes and characters from those universes in places outside of time, have to erase the entire timeline itself in order to destroy someone that we claim only fused with the universe.
Zeno once destroyed several universes simply because he was annoyed, besides, he couldn't have know how much Zamasu fused with at that point, if he really fused with all the hyper timeline, that would have included Zeno's palace, in which Zeno would have known about zamasu and wouldn't have asked about it to Goku

why does dimensional travel matter for him fusing? he doesn't need to fuse with it entirely to go to another one

Dread, just to enlighten you.

DB timelines are the hypertimelines.

So when we say "Timelines" we are referring to hypertimelines.
There are two types of timelines in DB. It is amusing to think every “timeline” in DB is by default low 1-C but essentially, you are going to convince everyone that we have 7x low 1-C structures in DB.

DB.png

This is your own drawing. The “U” circle is also a “timeline” in fact, but it is not low 1-C. He got fused with this timeline, and not the one with 12 macrocosms.

The Universe he was becoming one with being comprised of 3 universal space time continuums)
This is an accepted tier. How in the world is this a hyper timeline?

The point is we aren’t leaving this thread without a change

to range or to omega’s point a change to his entire tiering because there’s no way for a 2-C to be able to not only have presence in but also threaten another timeline all together.

Personally we should go with Range as that seems to be everyone’s comfort zone but Zamasu just being with future U7’s 2-C just not consistent anymore

I doubt Zen’o would have chosen to erase the entire timeline if Zamasu was just in U7, maybe Zamasu hadn’t expanded to encompass the whole hypertimeline but he likely had corrupted all 12 universes at that point.

all of those come from the manga where Zamasu never became Infinite zamasu at all and where events change significantly, why use this for an Anime only character? you can't

Zeno once destroyed several universes simply because he was annoyed, besides, he couldn't have know how much Zamasu fused with at that point, if he really fused with all the hyper timeline, that would have included Zeno's palace, in which Zeno would have known about zamasu and wouldn't have asked about it to Goku

why does dimensional travel matter for him fusing? he doesn't need to fuse with it entirely to go to another one
Like I said, idrc

There are two types of timelines in DB. It is amusing to think every “timeline” in DB is by default low 1-C but essentially, you are going to convince everyone that we have 7x low 1-C structures in DB.

DB.png

This is your own drawing. The “U” circle is also a “timeline” in fact, but it is not low 1-C. He got fused with this timeline, and not the one with 12 macrocosms.

You are correct, but that "timeline" is referred to as macrocosms for Dragon Ball, and the Hypertimeline is just referred to as "Timeline"

We're on the right track, just using different terms

DB.png

Listen, what we call timeline on dragon ball is the one containing all the universes/macrocosms, we don't usually refer to macrocosms as timelines, this isn't difficult to get.
Because this thread is trying to upgrade the range with the argument that he I fact crossed a timeline to another? That's...the point here

DB.png

we are referring to the hyper-timeline as a timeline as thats how it's addressed in the show as, hypertimeline is just a fanmade term to differentiate it from other timelines

DB.png

Universes and timelines in DB are treated as different forms.

You see in the drawing I never call the individual universes timelines.

When we talk about timelines, we always talk about the comprehensive one, the hypertimeline, and not the universes.

I doubt Zen’o would have chosen to erase the entire timeline if Zamasu was just in U7, maybe Zamasu hadn’t expanded to encompass the whole hypertimeline but he likely had corrupted all 12 universes at that point.
This is entirely conjectural and personal opinion, rather than anything concrete. The fact of the matter is that Zeno can and will erase more than necessary just because he can (bro was in a bad mood and erased 6 universes because of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back