• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite Zamasu Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was disgusted by the world.
now i want to ask, do we even have any statements about zamasu going to fuse with any of the other universes or the entire timeline in any point?
We have the fact that his energy was leaking to the main timeline so that part had spread way more than just u7 and even the hypertime.

Have we really seen zeno pissed tho? Yes he destroyed 6 universes on a whim, but do we actually know what its like when zeno is genuinely mad? Because the way whis spoke of it, seems like zeno was even more upset then he was when faced with infinite zamasu.
I don't think he is pissed. Don't remember the events much. But it's more like you see an ant climbing on you so you decide to genocide the ants.

We have the fact that his energy was leaking to the main timeline so that part had spread way more than just u7 and even the hypertime.
yeah, his energy was leaking to the main timeline, dunno how that is connected to what i asked tho
Ah, so was this why the key was nuked? For overtime?
hypotetical that was never seen was the reason, but what i was questioning is.....where is the assumption that Zamasu would have fused with everything comes from?

I would like to point out a few things
Zamasu spread such that he grew past his timeline and went to another, there is a void between timelines, he definitely has low 1C range

Zamasu also is omnipresent within his range as he "grows" by fusing with the space-time, essentially becoming one with what he fused with, this, his durability and his range gi hand in hand, because if he spread across a 5d distance, he is essentially a low 1c construct. Upgrading his range, upgrades his durability.

As for Zeno, it should be noted that, anime Zeno isn't the bloodlusted psychopath that the manga Zeno is, and while he still takes his anger out on the universe (keyword beinG UNIVERSES) he has never harmed an angel, and we KNOW he can use his erase in such a way as to choose to selectively spare people even when erasing Soave time structures as we saw in the ToP. Secondly, it Zamasu only siread through out the universe 7, destroying not the just the universe, but e en the higher realms like the neutral zone, how OWN home, all the angels and even the GP within his timeline makes ko sense no matter how you try to spin it, if he only stopped at all the universes, yea , there may be an argument there, but then his own home too, and also the angels, who he always spares? Even the GP, leaving himself utterly alone? This point MORE to the fact that Zamasu had corrupted the timeline

Now, Whis sensed Zamasu in the present and he and Beerus noted that something happened on the future that had an effect on the past , "future" and "past" here being timelines, finally we see his face appear in the past, just before he's nuked, meaning he did arrive, he was sensed and was seen , he arrived, but was nuked before he could do the same with the present timeline

Basically imho, my argument boils down to this

As an infecting entity fusing with and becoming whatever he spreads to, low 1c range and durability will scale, a low 1c construct won't have 2c durability

As for the possibility that his range may not scale, there is more proof to him affecting the timeline itself then otherwise, no matter how one tried to spin it or stretch Zeno's tendency for wiping out universes, it makes zero sense to destroy his own home, his grand priest, guards, angels and everything else I'd Zamasu only infected ONE macrocosm.

I agree with Range for now but before everyone says this is in character

I would like to remind everyone that universes before this were erased individually when Zeno was dealing with much smaller scale issues. If we are honestly being consistent and the fact that Zamasu leaked into another Timeline points to the fact that Zeno viewed Zamasu as an issue to the entire world (timeline)

This would be consistent with his quote in the anime too

“A world like this must disappear.”

Zamasu entire tier in that key is based upon what he became, scaling it to Dura and not Ap is unacurate to the entire tiering of the key
It would scale at most to dura because what he had contaminated is a tier 1 structure. His attacks are still basic beams so they aren't stronger than before. Probably weaker.

Ok so here are the arguments for zamasu fusing with the hyper-timeline if I'm understanding correctly:

Zamasu is infecting another hypertimeline

Destruction of the OG timeline to kill zamasu

Zeno being shown to have selective destruction of specific things, meaning if it only affected universe 7, then why destroy the timeline?

If there are anymore please comment them.

Ok so here are the arguments for zamasu fusing with the hyper-timeline if I'm understanding correctly:

Zamasu is infecting another hypertimeline

Destruction of the OG timeline to kill zamasu

Zeno being shown to have selective destruction of specific things, meaning if it only affected universe 7, then why destroy the timeline?

If there are anymore please comment them.
Yes I think infinite zamasu fusing with only u7 doesn't go hand in hand with the plot to
Can this be one

I personally think a new crt should be made discussing the arguments for zamasu fusing with the timeline, unless op want's to add them to the op and we review that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back