• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infinite universes

I believes it is assumed at a point that a multivers has infinte universes (if I remember right) what is that point?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What exactly do you mean?
I remember hearing at a piont even if no one outright states theres infinte universes that it's considered that there are.

We don't assume this.

We assume that the Multiverse is as big as it is shown/stated to be. For example, Divinity is stated to have 3 universes at least. The Godwoke is 2-C. Undertale possibly has an unknown, yet far above 1,000, timeline Multiverse, so Chara is 2-B.

The only way you get infinite Multiverse Buster status is if your Multiverse has been stated to be infinite.

Even if the Multiverse runs on "each choice/different event leads to a different universe" logic, this still isn't infinite and is just extremely far into 2-B.

Assaltwaffle said:
We don't assume this.
We assume that the Multiverse is as big as it is shown/stated to be. For example, Divinity is stated to have 3 universes at least. The Godwoke is 2-C. Undertale possibly has an unknown, yet far above 1,000, timeline Multiverse, so Chara is 2-B.

The only way you get infinite Multiverse Buster status is if your Multiverse has been stated to be infinite.

Even if the Multiverse runs on "each choice/different event leads to a different universe" logic, this still isn't infinite and is just extremely far into 2-B.
Odd i don't remember it always working like that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
God-Man isn't 2-A though. His file says "many universes", not infinite universes.
You missed the joke. The guy was asking if a multiverse it auto 2-A if not specified how many verses. I used GM as an example to joke.

@Darkmon

Yep. Always was and will be like this. It isn't really safe to assume anything else. Out of curiosity, why do you think it is odd?

Assaltwaffle said:
@Darkmon
Yep. Always was and will be like this. It isn't really safe to assume anything else. Out of curiosity, why do you think it is odd?
Because I do remember people bringing it up several times a relatively long time ago.

Back