• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS (Universe) Revisions, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks, I gotta be honest with you, I don't want to do this. It's hard for someone to admit that they were wrong, but I know we strive to be as unbiased and fair as possible.

So the inFAMOUSverse gets its Multi-continental tier from this calc. Now, there's nothing wrong Assalt's calculation. It's just fine. But the story behind it is why I'm here.

The only evidence that we have for John creating clouds worldwide is this quote from the inFAMOUS wiki.

There are several problems with this:

Take a look at the edit history of John White's page. You'll see a familiar face editing in the clouds across the world bit. Seems extremely suspicious.

Another thing worth noting is that I can't find said clip of the news announcer talking about the clouds. I have watch dozens of inFAMOUS 2 walk throughs, and asked around, and I've got nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is replaying the game, but unfortunately I have school and work, so my schedule is extremely tight.

So, here's my suggestion:

We either (a) remove the feat and use Assalt's other calc for the Beast, and scale that to Beast Cole and RFI Cole.

or (b) wait until someone finds the clip and use the current calc.

Your call

Another thing worth noting is the Second Son crews ratings.

They should be Mountain level+ and Relativistic+ from scaling to Fetch's relativistic strike feat.

Just something worth noting

We can go with the alternative that you suggested, and revert it back if we can confirm the legitimacy of the cloud feat. Idk about the Second Son ratings though. How do they scale?

That's seems fine for now

Delsin should scale to Fetch's since he managed to contend with her in their battle and managed to keep up with her

Base Eugene should scale to Delsin, and his Avatar in his computer world should scale as well.

Augustine should scale to Deleon for having fought him at the end of the game

Hmm, well he didn't show any signs of omnipresence.

He still got tagged by Delsin's attacks, and he had to fly everywhere, so make of that what you will.

I guess not all verses consider that then. It was the case in Saints Row for Zinyak and the Dom. But if they should scale then I think it should be applied.

Alright, I'll wait for more input before making any adjustments.

Also, the calc for the Beast's blasts needs to be adjusted slightly according to Lina's specifications. I'll get to that as soon as possible

I am fine with scaling from the Beast calc instead, as you suggested.

Ok, so until proof for the cloud feat is brought up, we will use the Beast blasts for scaling current timeline characters.

Future Beast can stay as he is, as he is responsible for the moon being broken into radial thirds

What about Second Son characters?

I do not know what Second Son characters are. Sorry.

Your recalculation will have to be accepted by the calc group before it can be used.

It's going off the other calc Assalt made during the inFAMOUS revisions, iirc they were accepted, but no one got around to adding them

Alright

Okay. If they were accepted previously, it should be fine to add them.

Okay. Is there anything else that we need to talk about here?

Yes, then it should be fine to apply the results.

Also, as aforementioned, Future Beast will remain multi-continental for breaking the moon into a radial third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back