• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS Scaling/Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kessler would still scale to the Mountain level feat....

I guess inF2 Evil Cole vs Cinder is still a pretty good match. Two power lusting, slightly sadistic sociopaths who have control over nature. Sounds ight.

Really depends on how the calc goes, cause right now its either Town level or City level.

If its City level, it should probably be Ozpin first, since, Cinder did kill Oz in their encounter, so if Cole beats Cinder, then theres no point to having him fight Ozpin (they both have city level keys).

Bear in mind Prime Ozpi is mountain level, so is Infamous 1 Cole.

So either 7A Cole vs 7A Oz or 7B Cole vs 7B Cinder

I'm really hoping that the city level calc goes through so we can finally have a decent understanding of where to place Weakend Cole, cause my current storm calc is a bit outdated and I'm not sure if its worth the effort to redo it

Just need to be cleared to make the AP adjustments to the profiles.

Though, we still need to figure out Weakened Cole stats and discuss SS scaling (Rice had an issue with one of the calcs)

Still waiting on feedback for the SoL calc

When COB returns to the VSB once more

3D2A7FA0-A9CA-4064-BD33-A3023C891422

Anyway, yeah, little difficulty with Weakend Cole stats (the one who was gonna he 7B), since the calc that was gonna put him at 7B was shot down (I think I can still save it), and my storm calc (High 7-C) is outdated and in need of a major overhaul, and I'm not sure if it's worth the time and effort to redo.

Also, waiting on feedback for his Relativistic feat.

I have ascendeed.

In all seriousness, any other updates aside from that for the SS crew?

And yeah was shocked you guys somehow found that feat. Based on dodging wavelengths right? Or at least the waves from the Ray Sphere blast thingy?

Rice wanted to discuss something about the SS crew, but besides that, nothing. This is probably it for the inFamous crew, sadly. We could only milk it for so many feats :'(

(Unless SP comes through with that next installment 0v0)

Yeah, it's based on him dodging beams from the RFI, which is (alebeit fictional) radiation.

Though, I think it might be faster than we think, since it could release a beam that went from earth to the exosphere and into space quickly, and then released a blast that affected the whole surface of the planet.

I'm already amazed at how much you milked out of all of that electric juice. Now we shall focus on the Ghost Samurai game!

Third Gamer, Eugene Sims focus, you become a god gamer

Ohhh that, I recall that. Happens a lot in Evil Karma ending.

Eh I don't think that's necessarily lightspeed immediately. You can reach the moon at relativistic speeds for example.

I was under the assumption that it was being compared to an instant so yeah, you'd reach it in an instant with higher speeds depending on how close the moon is.

Wait the radiation dodging? Don't you guys mean the part about Nix shooting said radiation at Cole?

Well.. there is the huge ass video game world on Eugene's world : D

@Rice

You said you had an issue with the transmutation calc that put the SS crew at Small Island level, I can't remember specifically what it was (something about game mechanics).

@COB

Yup, when she tries to kill John and Cole with the RFI at the end of the evil route

...We do still need to talk about the implications of Eugene's world

Island level Eugene sounds lovely. Isnt that the calc about absorbing people into energy?

... Time to replay the game and show you guys pics.

Gamers are always op, I mean look at the webtoon The Gamer.

His world does have several mountains and a lake of lava, so there's that.

Gamerbois get so strong from eating all those bees

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
@Rice
You said you had an issue with the transmutation calc that put the SS crew at Small Island level, I can't remember specifically what it was (something about game mechanics).
I thought I said conduits in SS can turn people into their respective element/ability/power? Idk, I'm tired rn.

Yeah, they can turn them into the element and absorb them, and because of mass-energy conversions, they're at Small Island.

Have you reached any conclusions about what should be changed here?

They can, doesn't really matter, there's another High 7A feat. I thought I said conduits in SS can turn people into their respective element/ability/power? Idk, I'm tired rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back