• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS Scaling/Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so the Infamous 1 feat is better anyway?

Alright, but that makes Evil Cole M+, how should we write that?

I'm actually considering if we should just give Evil Cole his own page, considering he is sorta kinda non-canon, and he does have a few abilities that Hero Cole doesn't and vice verse:

For example, he has: Explosion Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation, Summoning, Statistics Amplification via Bioleech Overload, Durability Negation via Ray Sphere Blasts, limited Flight via Firebird Strike

He doesn't have: Ice Manipulation, Forcefield Creation (at least not in infamous 2), Gravity Manipulation (Not without Beast powers at least)

I'm kinda reluctant to give Evil Cole his own page when both of his forms, while in different paths, appear in the same game and technically continuity.

Plus it'd honestly make things even more troublesome to manage.

Well events of the Evil path in inFamous 1 are referenced in inFamous 2, that only occurs if you take the evil path again.

But the good ending of the second game, and the games that follow it specifically state that Good Karma path = canon, and that the evil events are basically a "what if?" scenario.

Hence why I think just keeping it on one page is best, Evil Cole in Infamous 2 is easily non-canon, but Infanous 1 is debatable. IMO that's not enough to warrant a whole other profile.

Well, they did kinda retcon the infamous 1 evil ending, as originally, Cole became the supreme dictator of Empire City who was only concerned with violence and power, and is also super mutated by his powers

At the beginning of inFamous 2, he's a completely different person, and it appears that Empire City isn't in the ruined stated that Cole left it in.

It wouldn't really be all that trouble, cause trying to figure out how to include his stronger stats would only clutter his page even more,

Fair enough.

Good ahead and make a new one, but try to get his other wins moved to that page (Tho Alex is a stomp now)

So, anything else you guys want to add?

I'm basically ready to apply the changes whenever, the AP calcs were cleared, so I'm just waiting for an admin to clear it.

Unite My Rice said:
And apparently you can't escape it unless you have the same power and/or are super powerful
Yeah.

I'm tempted to make Augustin vs a Masadaverse 7A

It'd have to be a pretty fodder 7-A. Machina One-shots.... Assuming he hits her through concrete armor.....

Huh.

This might get interesting.

I thought sealin came from Eugene's ability to BFR people to his video dimension and trap them there?

Also, should Concrete also get power null? Delsin was unable to break out or use his powers when Augustine trapped him on her island

Also, is trapping them in a shell of concrete grounds for petrification?

I'm not sure.

Pretty much every point of her using her trap has never been escaped barring those with her own power, so maybe.

Yes

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Also, should Concrete also get power null? Delsin was unable to break out or use his powers when Augustine trapped him on her island
Honestly seems like PIS. Abigall, while trapped in Concrete and Drugged was able to use Neon just fine. It could be that artifical condiuits like the one in the DUP just loses the ability to power null, but really the former seems more likely.

His BFR came from Eugune, he was asking about how Concrete has BFR... which it doesn't and UMR misread something, therefore causing the confusion.

Well, Augustine also couldn't break out of the shell in the evil ending, so there's that. And it was stated that artificial Conduits are basically watered down versions of real Conduits, and that their powers suffer accordingly.

Delsin's Profile. You thought Sealing involved Concrete when it's really just petrification.

Having trouble finding a decent clip of the RFI dodge, which is frustrating since I know you can do it in game (I've done so myself), but without a clip, there's nothing to justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back