• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS Scaling/Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first his gravity hole (I call it that for simplicity's sake) breaks down matter then converts it to whatever it is the Beast is made of. He's shown to do this when he rebuilds his atomized body by absorbing several people and buildings with his gravity hole, but instead of turning out as some sort of grotesque combination of human flesh and stone, he comes out as some sort of lava man.

Since Cole isn't broken down and turned into Beast matter, he should have resistance.

FTL, Large Island level Cole MacGrath

Let's take a moment to think back back to when he was Superhuman in speed, Large Building level in AP, and Wall level in durability.

He didn't outrun the radiation, just the blast zone.

Why it debunks it isn't clear? Ok.

1. He didn't outrun the explosion, he's still basically next to it.

2. He says he got what he wanted, in other words he got hit by the radiation which would make him stronger.

Light speed..
BeelD

Since he didn't outrun the radiation, the calc, which was meant to see how fast he is in comparison to the radiation, is moot.

Well ignoring speed for now, we should be good for AP upgrades, since the calcs were cleared for Cole and co.

Anyway, acccording to the new AP stats, the new scores will look like this:

Cole MacGrath: at least 7-A (created a storm of this level early in the game), possibly higher | High 7-C (While weakened by the Beast, he could still create storms of this level with his Ionic Vortex) | High 6-C (Created a storm of this level after absorbing all 7 Blast Cores, could go toe to toe with the Beast and Kuo at the same time in the good ending) | at least High 6-C (Defeated the Beast without the use of his Ionic Powers), likely higher | at least High 6-C (Created a blast of this magnitude just by receiving the Beast's power), likely higher

infamous 1 | infamous 2 (Beginning) | infamous 2 (7 Blast Cores Absorbed) | RFI/Overcharged Cole | Beast Cole

Kessler: at least 7-A, likely higher (Contended with a serious endgame Cole MacGrath, who should've been much stronger than he was at the beginning of the game)

Alden Tate: at least 7-A (Faced a near end game Cole McGrath, was confident that he could fight off Kessler, was going to destroy Empire City in his rampage)

Sasha (Infamous): at least 7-A (Fought Cole MacGrath, attacked Kessler in the past, though the amount of damage she caused is unclear)

David Warner: at least 7-A, likely higher (Fought Cole after the events of infamous 1)

Lucy Kuo: High 6-C (Contended with 7 Blast Cores absorbed Cole at the end of the game)

Nix: High 6-C (Contended with 7 Blast Cores absorbed Cole at the end of the game)

Joseph Bertrand III: High 7-C (Actually need to mull over this one)

Bloody Mary: High 7-C (Contended with Cole sometime after his arrival in New Marais, when he was weakened by the Beast)

The Beast (inFAMOUS): The same, lol

I still find Nix and Lucy being stronger then BoS Infamous Cole to be inconsistent but it's the best option really.

It's not really saying their stronger than BoS Cole, we're just using their most notable feat for scaling.

We could use the Power Transfer Device to help decide scaling, as it was stated by Wolfe to cause an 86% power exchange rate between individual Conduits, and it does utilize a Blast Core. Though, judging by the events that followed, I'm unsure if it actually worked, because it was noted that only Cole got some of Kuo's/Nix's powers, they did not get any of his.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I think you mean it's time for RWBY vs inFAMOUS >:^)
Well with the most recent downgrade, we're stuck with Ozpin vs Infamous.

Also, Henry Daughtry wasn't updated I noticed.

And is Time Resistance for SS characters justified?

First thought that came across my mind when I saw the downgrade thread. I was really looking forward to Kessler vs Cinder :^(

The in game description for stasis bubble is that it freezes the target in time, so since Delsin and Fetch and Augustine aren't affected, I'd assume thats enough justification. Is his Henry's profile unlocked

So....

Do correct me, but doesn't Evil Cole in Infamous 1 become twice as strong from the Ray Sphere exploding?

Found something else that's pretty good:

Here at 4:30, a few of the First Son's (basically the Illuminati but with Conduits) claim to have been around during the Salem Witch Trials. The first game is set in 2009 (I think).

Longevity for all Conduits 0v0

Anyway, the validity of the calc is being contested atm, so I think we should just focus on the thunderstorm calcs, which were accepted by the calc team (I'm ready to use them whenever).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back