• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS Scaling/Revision 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, At least Macro Quantum seems like the best decision.

Okay, back to topic.

Basically, The Beast and Beast Cole should macro quantum level since the Beast's gravity hole can break down his electrical attacks (composed of electrons), and his electromagnetic/kinetic energy attacks. The Beast has also shown to be able to control his own radiation (and since its confirmed to be radiation, it should be composed of high speed particles), and Cole has also shown the ability to manipulate ray field ions to boost his powers.

That's about the sum of my argument, I'll respond a bit more tomorrow when I wake up.

Also, someone made a lot of edits to Cole MacGrath's page the other day, which includes some abilities and calcs which were either not approved or debunked. So, yeah.

I'll respond back tomorrow morning.

Yes, TeenAngel101 has turned into a bit of a problem with making unapproved ill-considered edits. I told him that he has to stop doing so, and he agreed. If he continues to cause problems, we may have to block him.

I would appreciate if you could adjust Cole's profile, and other inFAMOUS pages that have been inaccurately edited by him according to what has been approved. Thank you.

You can edit older versions of the pages via the history sections.

Anyway, I think that macro quantum level should probably be fine.

I apologize for those edits. My brother keeps trying to make edits to the profiles for things that were already debunked months ago. Including the High 6-A and FTL calcs. I promise I will get him under control. Sorry for being a bother.

@TeenAngel101

You are not allowed to lend access to your account to other people.

Well then you have to password protect your computer or tablet from him. Or get different accounts.

Okay, I'm going to start making the edits. I'll let you know when I'm done and give you a list of profiles that need to be closed.

I made the edits. I need someone to close the following pages:

Cole MacGrath

The Beast (inFAMOUS)

Lucy Kuo

Nix

We also need to update Bertrand and Mary's pages.

@Gar

See above conversation. From what I could gather from the Assalt discussion, Teen thought that transmutation was grounds for MQ. It's not, but Cole/Johns ability to absorb and break down electrons, manipulate high speed particles of radiation and ions, as well as John being able to break down attacks composed of electromagnetism and kinetic energy, MQ should be justified.

I have locked the pages.

Did you fix TeenAngel101's inaccurate edits?

Okay.

(Btw: "Their statistics" is the correct grammar.)

Alright, finished making the edits to Cole's page. That should just about cover everything I had in mind, so the thread can probably be closed.

I'd like to thank everyone who assisted in making the revisions a success and for sticking around through an endless process of calcs and scaling. Thanks a bunch everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back