• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Infamous characters upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Infamous verse, conduits in general are superhumanly strong and tough and share the power of Regenerationn.

It's been shown (both in gameplay and a cutscene) that Conduits can heal from multiple bullet wounds quite easily, which puts their Regenerationn at mid-low.

All the characters should have mid-low Regenerationn exept John White and Bloody Mary.

All the characters should have superhuman lifting strenght, exept Bertrand and John White, Alden is superhuman physically and Class 5 with telekinesis.

Mid-low Regenerationn seems fine.

I disagree. If conduits had mid-low Regenerationn, than Cole wouldn't have a large scar on his face in Infamous 2. Not all bullet wounds grant large scars y'know.

Also, If you look closely at the video around 0:14, you can see a large scar on Alden Tate's forehead.

The scar is only a part of his design, otherwise why doesn't the scar disappear when he absorbs electricity?

Bullets make very deep wounds, even a small caliber gun can make a large hole if you get shot at close range, this happened to Delsin and he healed, hell, he was impaled by large spikes in the beginning of the game and he still recovered.

Even if it's part of the design, it's still there. Especially with Bad Karma, the scars get even worse. John White is the only exception (Has a big scar on his chest). Cole and Delsin mainly survived and avoid having large scars due to their high durability. Cole can heal some of the scar on his face via Good Karma, but even with maxed Good Karma, the scar is still there.

Sometimes game developers aren't consistent, and design is still design, why do you accept John as the exception and not Delsin? Both of them recovered from something that a mere low Regenerationn can't fix.

I except John White as the exception because he survived an explosion that would have killed most conduits. But considering it's possible for conduits to have large scars (And for them to worsen with Bad Karma) I don't consider Cole or Delsin to be the exceptions.

Again, that's just their design, when leveling up with bad karma the scars come out of nowhere, they're just there to make the character look more evil.

Even with design, it's still there. Thoughout the story of Infamous 2, Cole never full heal his large scars, good or evil. If you say Cole has large scars because of design, how do you explain Alden Tate or other conduits with large scars?

Or maybe they just can't heal from large scars.

Cole Macgrath Scar

>Big ass scar on his face

>Mid-Low Regenerationn

>...WUT?

His legs were pierced like they were made of paper.

Before that, Cole had a higher regen when recharging, yet his scar on his face remained, and your argument about the scars being still there should also apply to John, does that give John a low regen? No, of course not, again, the scars are there only for design, and inconsistency too.

Again, John was able to regenerate from an atom. Cole and Delsin, however, has yet to ever regenerate from their large scars.

Delsin regenerated from multiple bullet wounds and impalements on his legs.

Cole can recover right after being shot in the face with a bazooka, and survived being crushed by a collapsing building, his regen is even higher when richarging, same for Delsin.

Again, high durability prevents the formation of wounds that would lead to large scars, not Regenerationn. If normal conduits can have large scars, than there's no reason to list them to have mid-low Regenerationn.

Well, he didn't get in inFAMOUS 1, or in the comics in between the 2 games, so I'm not sure when it came. But despite that, Cole can heal from bullet wounds. Like, when he gets shot once, the screen will flash red at the side for a brief second, then turn back to normal. This shows that Cole is getting shot, then rapidly healing from that bullet wound. This will happen for a few shots, until the red edges start becoming larger and becoming permanent. This shows that his healing factor is being overwhelmed and can't keep up with the damage being dealt.

I mean, the Ice Men Titans could regrow arms, and their considered imperfect conduits. So mid-low makes sense for powerful conduits.

Still, Cole never healed his scar, let alone broken limbs, so I don't buy Cole having mid-low or low-mid Regenerationn.

He actually has healed from broken limbs. In the comic prelude, before he got his powers, Cole got run over by a huge truck. His legs were completely run over, his entire body was a mess. He should've died, and yet, three days later, he was back up with nothing more than a few bruises.

I think the scar thing is PIS, cause, as aforementioned, he has healed from way worse.

Yeah, but the broken limbs was over time, not in a few seconds/minutes. It wasn't an instantaneous power. I think we should stick with Low Regenerationn, since that's the most consistent showing of Regenerationn for most conduits.

But remember, that was before his powers even activated. So the fact that he could survive and heal from that, goes to show how potent his healing abilities are. I mean, this happened before the Ray Sphere event that gave him his powers.

Also, as aforementioned, imperfect conduits, such as the Titans from the Ice Men, could regrow arms, so higher showings of Regenerationn do exist for "most conduits."

Well, the ones I've seen from normal conduits are usually Low Regenerationn. The Titans have Low-Mid Regenerationn, but their articial conduits so I don't think they should count.

The Ice Conduits are considered weaker and imperfect versions of Kuo, the person the copied their powers from.

Conduits can heal from bullets wounds easily. Delsin, not too long after activating his powers, healed from a bullet wound in seconds. Cole, without his powers, healed from having nearly every bone in his body broken in three days. I think all of this gets conduits with their powers activated (Delsin, Cole, Fetch, Eugene, etc) at least mid-low regen.

Also, when did Delsin lift a car?

Infamous Second Son Gameplay Part 1 - BROOKE AUGUSTINE IS A B*TCH Ps4
Infamous Second Son Gameplay Part 1 - BROOKE AUGUSTINE IS A B*TCH Ps4

In the beginning, to save Reggie. Skip to 12:00

Strange. Despite being weaker than Kuo, they had better Regenerationn. Also, considering conduits can have scars, I don't think we should add mid-low Regenerationn.

-Cole, unawakened conduit survives getting runned over, body in shambles, back up three days later, only bruises to show for it, no scars

-Cole, survives getting shot on a daily basis, only in danger when he take too many shots, when stops taking damage, will heal up in seconds, no scars, even in second game, when he gains scar that has little to no explanation whatsoever

-Kuo, has powers copied onto inferior conduits, who have watered down versions of her powers, still show impressive healing feats. Shows what Kuo is capable of, no scars for either.

-Delsin, gets concrete spikes impaled in legs, up in no time, gets shot, heals in seconds, does so on daily basis, only in danger when he take too many shots, when stops taking damage, will heal up in seconds, no scars.

-Fetch, survives explosion that takes out whole hotel room, heals up, no scars

-Mid-Low Regenerationn description on this wikia: Able to heal wounds that would normally leave large scars

-Cole, has a few tiny scars that are unexplained.

-Counduits do not deserve mid-low Regenerationn.

Wut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back