• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two characters who make deals with the devil, are indie stars, and are foolish in many ways. 9-A versions being used, speed equalized. Both in character, fight takes place in Hell (Not Sheol from the Binding of Isaac, nor the hell in Cuphead. Just hell.)

does issac have ALL his items? If so he would win due to variety but if not cuphead likely has the edge due to flight being out of Issac's reach while he can spam attacks like a hit and run strat I guess

Yes. I would say he has some, but that would be too tedious to list the ones he'd have. So yes, he has all his items.

having all means Issac wins a lot of versatility and time manipulation which is useful for Issac to take Cuphead out

with all the items isaac has an insane danmaku and when i say insane i mean a rapid fire carpet bombing which every bomb creates several streams of knifes, which inflict several status effects, and explosions heal isaac, which means that most of cupheads will heal isaac and even if somehow things go terribly wrong, isaac can revive multiple times. isaac easilly wins

I was about to make this myself since Cuphead was bumped back down to 9-A, but it's probably better to bump this one.

Even though Cuphead is my boy, if this is all-items Isaac, I'd have to give it to him for black hole, time manipulation, and attacking through walls, as well as stronger danmaku. Don't know how Cuphead's parry works outside of the in-game balance rule of "pink only", but I doubt he could just bounce over everything at once.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
does issac have ALL his items? If so he would win due to variety but if not cuphead likely has the edge due to flight being out of Issac's reach while he can spam attacks like a hit and run strat I guess

isaac fought against flight users before,

Isaac just wipes him out with Mega Blast or something.

Like, even if Cuphead somehow gets the first it (He won't), he automatically takes damage, gets charmed, and Brimstone-spamming bombs appear everywhere.

I'm still salty that i can't make TBOI vs ETG

Penguinkingpin said:
I believe that's 6 and 0 for Cry Baby Demon Slayer vs Anthropomorphi 20th Century Cup Boy.
or cry baby demon for azazel, some of the strongest characters in the game via having flight and some OP short ranged Brimstone lazer which can melt through most first bosses,

Back