• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incorrect Speed stat?

I've noticed many Earthbound/Mother profiles have put their speed as Light speed because they can dodge "lighting". This is clearly a mispelling of lightning, which would put them at MHS+. I know this because not only are the examples of enemies they give ones that control lightning, not light, but because I was the one who calced them to MHS+ for dodging said enemies in the first place. Ness' page does mention dodging PK Flash, which would be a good point, but I don't know of any enemies who use PK Flash in the game.

Huh, which enemies use PK Flash or lightspeed attacks? The ones listed only manipulate lightning.

You can politely ask ArbitraryNumbers and Darkanine to comment here if you wish.

Back