• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Incon Girl vs A non-1A smurf Masadaverse Character

Yeah i don't think the ban includes every single Masadaverse character

Only the Shinza Banshou one at the very least. But anyone who got the ban kicking may correct me on that

Malox1696 said:
any reason for literally using 50% one ? it's always a coin toss or a stomp
Well, Amakasu is one of the top 5 5Bs, i tought he could win more than 50% of the time.

And i also think the ban is only for shinza characters, Amakasu is from Senshikan.

50-50 Othinus. Literally a coin flip, unless Amakasu accidentally flips her into 100% possibilities (success or failure, doesn't matter), in which case he loses 100% of the time (no matter which side Othinus flips to)

XDragnoir said:
Any reasons? Othinus can survive any attack below H1C 50% of time.
No she can't. 50% is for her reality warping not for every time that she uses any stat.

Tbh Masahiko wins, due to speed amping to faster than she can react and then killing her before she feels threatened enough to gamble on the 50% chance.

SleepyTBubble said:
Yeah i don't think the ban includes every single Masadaverse character

Only the Shinza Banshou one at the very least. But anyone who got the ban kicking may correct me on that
Yeah it was for Shinza for the most part.

ok just because senshinkan mentioned taiji it doesnt mean the taiji itself is the same that has been using on shinza verse. we cannot have crossverse scaling just bewcasue the author created another work and mentioned something that was explicitly put into his orther work, thats not how logic works when it comes to scaling. either way senshinkan is not 1-A unless given proof that taiji in senshinkan= shinza's

My guy Alaya is taikyoku itself so that is at least 1-A via in the philosophy taiji created yin yang which is duality(if you disregard the Shinza crossverse scale)

Has there even been a thread made for Alaya being 1-A? Like you cant just say it is and have it be accepted without a proper thread.

Have you made a thread in which you propose Alaya being 1-A and it was accepted? Without that hes not 1-A, iirc he was like 2-A or something like that.

like i said crossverse scaling isnt gonna justify your argument as there no context about alaya or taiji within senshinkan as being 1-A

PsychoWarper said:
Have you made a thread in which you propose Alaya being 1-A and it was accepted? Without that hes not 1-A, iirc he was like 2-A or something like that.
I didn't know that was the case

u said it why its 1-A because she's taikyoku but u havent given any justifications that taikyoku in senshinkan= shinza's. I hope you realize crossverse scaling is not gonna work in this case as it is illogical to do so.

Just because something means something in one verse or even irl doesnt mean thats how its treated in that verse, so it just having Taiji means nothing without further context.

Also yes, in order for a tier to be changed or decided upon a thread is required and it must be agreed upon by a decent sized group especially by Mods and Knowledgeables.

Maxnumb231 said:
u said it why its 1-A because she's taikyoku but u havent given any justifications that taikyoku in senshinkan= shinza's. I hope you realize crossverse scaling is not gonna work in this case as it is illogical to do so.
I never said taiji in senshinkan is the taiji in Shinza lol

regardless the point is moot and the new 1-A system doesnt go around with transdual or capable of creating a duality which it doesnt fit in the new tiering system.

an example of something creating a concept of duality of light and dark doesnt mean that the latter is 1-A by default

and btw what makes taiji 1-A in shinza is not becasue of philosphy it is what it is based ont he cosmology of shinza. the description of taiji when it comes to philosophical stand point is not 1-A by tdefault

If theres no proof its treated a certain then we cant treat it like that, it simply being called Taiji means nothing, it requires more context then that.

I wanna say Othinus, because I like her more, but that'd be pretty bias so idk, but imma still say Othinus.

lel saying platonic doesnt mean a chraracter a realm means they are real platonic as they dont have contet such as DC mentioning platonic but yet has no contexrt to what it is. this is why we making a new tiering when it comes to mentioning somer philosphical reference being used as mere evidence but has no context. Not even masada put into context or depth of whether he used the actual description of the philosophical version of taiji which it doesnt matter because shinza was always 1-A going back to the throne and singularity.

Back