• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Incoming SOUL" The Second Coming VS Sans (Animator vs. Animation VS Undertale) [0-0-0]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules
  1. Battle taken place in Judgement Hall
  2. Awakened Form Second Coming is being used
  3. Both start 10 meters away from each other
  4. TSC is bloodlusted
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voting
35d085e1-e027-4ef4-9905-7b92ab22a51c.jpg
ed158590e6a66494bc238e7f7a2439a69a8f6ff5.png

"this is why I never make promises":
"You ended my friends. Now I will end you":
"GAME OVER":

It was supposed to give inorganic physiology to every character based on the fact that they are made of data, but the thread is running slower than a snail

It was supposed to give inorganic physiology to every character based on the fact that they are made of data, but the thread is running slower than a snail
Makes sense.

in that case, i dont think sans could damage him at all. no soul, no damaging him with 10-B magic.

Can someone close this please? mainly because the AVA-Verse is Muti-Galaxy now.
That quite literally is not the problem. You realize he has MULTIPLE wins against tier 2s, right?

his lack of a soul is a problem. Something someone would need for his soul based dura neg to be used.

Back