• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In the name of Tzeentch, Soul King, I challenge thee

Idk, I just threw him there and hope something works out lol

Does he have NPI? Don't see it on his profile. Not that great of a match, SK has massively greater AP but is also significantly slower until the revisions go through. What are Ahzek Ahriman's wincons?

Throwing Soul King into a void which nullifies 1-B hax. Erasing completely. Summoning a bunch of Daemons to munch on SK on a conceptual level. Ripping off SKs resistances etc. Yes he can interact and see souls it's one of the most basic abilities a psyker has.

EmperorRorepme said:
Throwing Soul King into a void which nullifies 1-B hax. Erasing completely. Summoning a bunch of Daemons to munch on SK on a conceptual level. Ripping off SKs resistances etc. Yes he can interact and see souls it's one of the most basic abilities a psyker has.
What sort of things does the void nullify? "hax" is pretty vague and I don't think it would include dimension hopping, which SK can do.

His profile doesn't list existence erasure

SK has conceptual resistance, though honestly, I don't know what Daemons are so that might not be enough.

His profile doesn't specify how his resistance negation works, also I'm kinda curious, how does one resist having their resistances negated?

So why doesn't he have NPI listed on his page? And I don't think Souls are assumed intangible by default, meaning that without them having been demonstrated as such, you don't get NPI for interacting with them, at least I think that's the case. Lastly, if this is Soul King at his true hypothetical best, e.g with Schrifts then he has two layers of incorporeality, meaning I don't think basic NPI will suffice considering Shunsui also has NPI but couldn't interact with Lille.

All in all, his profile doesn't include the abilities you're talking about, and I'm not familiar in any way with Warhammer 40,000 so it's probably best I don't vote here.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
>how does one resist having their resistances negated?
SMT, DnD, WH40K and Destiny exists

Its rather common for such haxed verses
I meant, what's the ability called. Not saying it isn't possible.

Yes it nullifies hax in general and was able to nullify the abilities of Yncarne who has 1-B death hax and can also dimension hop. So SK will be powerless in that void.

It lists Void Hax which pretty much includes erasure.

It does, like a ton of his abilities are in "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections which includes all the abilities I listed.

NPI is pretty unnecessary tbh, he already have soul and conceptual manipulation. Well regardless souls in Warhammer are invisible and intangible. As for two layers of intangibility I don't think that matters, Ahriman has Precognition which is superior to Almighty so he just sees that and stops it before it happens.

It does though. He has BFR, Power Nullification, Summoning and Resistance Negation all on his profile.

Also Daemons are conceptual entities which Ahriman can call on to feast to his enemies. The ability is called "Warp Lure" and I don't think Ichibei's conceptual hax means he resists his essence being consumed because they're two different types of hax.

What if you're Resistant to Resistance Negation that works on people with Resistance to Resistance Negation? What would that be?

Haha, that's called SMT.

Purgy said:
What if you're Resistant to Resistance Negation that works on people with Resistance to Resistance Negation? What would that be?
SMT

Purgy said:
Just resistance to resistance negation, isnt tht what happens with hax that bypasses people with resistance to it in stacks, it would just have to be made clear in the thread.

Either way isnt this a stomp? A tier 1 smurf is going up against a someone who only has "smurf" range.

You can beat smurfs without being one yourself, see Knack. Soul King can one-shot but I'm not sure he can do that before Ahzek haxxes.

EmperorRorepme said:
SK only one-shots with AP but even then that wouldn't be possible before Ahriman thinks.
Yes, that's generally what someone means when they say that...

As I said, I'm clueless about Warhammer 40,000 but, SK has Resistance to Precog so your 2nd to last sentence doesn't work, unless this guy has Precog that works on people with Resistance to Precog.

Fair enough about the Void manip, he doesn't have NPI listed though.

PS. Forgot he has Resistance Negation lol, still, he'd have to use that before using Precog.

EmperorRorepme said:
? I wasn't contesting you lol.
I know but mentioning AP was a bit redundant. Like saying "John only negates durability with hax" which I found a bit funny.

Purgy said:
As I said, I'm clueless about Warhammer 40,000 but, SK has Resistance to Precog so your 2nd to last sentence doesn't work, unless this guy has Precog that works on people with Resistance to Precog.

Fair enough about the Void manip, he doesn't have NPI listed though.

PS. Forgot he has Resistance Negation lol, still, he'd have to use that before using Precog.
Ahzek has at least 5-D precog that works on acausal demons. I'm not sure if regular resistance would help here.

I mean he can look into the future of those who resist precognition or who can at least "hide" their futures. The only times he can't precog is when Tzeentch doesn't want him to see something critical in the future so things actually go his way for once but since this isn't in-verse he shouldn't have any issue.

Seems like a stomp honestly. As was already said, SK could one shot with the AP gap but that'll probably never happen, and I'm not familiar with it but aren't higher dimensional characters essentially immune to everything from lower dimensional characters?

Purgy said:
Seems like a stomp honestly. As was already said, SK could one shot with the AP gap but that'll probably never happen, and I'm not familiar with it but aren't higher dimensional characters essentially immune to everything from lower dimensional characters?
Ahzek is still physically 3-D, just his hax are higher-dimensional.

Yep, and yet iirc the Primarchs dont have it and I think even the Emprah might not have it (Or at least he used to not have it).

Back