• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In relation to Yhwach and Ichigo...

Even if Ichigo did get quite stronger from that, Yhwach would've gotten even stronger after getting the pieces of the Soul King and the deaths of the Sternritter and Shinigami. Maybe Ichigo wouldn't have just gotten more brute force, but also full access of his power. Which would explain his previous limitation of only using the Getsuga Tenshou.

But if that wasn't the only thing Quincy Zangetsu held back, then his true speed may have been tampered with as well in the past.

We already did. Now, ultimate power will be decided. Now, only Gerard, Jugram and Yhwach remains in Wahrwelt.

That's what I mean. Ichigo needs to be literally creative, since Yhwach already knows how to deal with the Getsuga Tenshou. In fact, he is almost never shocked from getting hurt by it.

Seriously, it's getting tiring for his enemies to see that technique over and over again (Yhwach sees this the most, with or without The Almighty) pretty much boils their words down to one sentence "Ichigo vs Enemy. Uses nothing but Getsuga Tenshou, but enemy is not amused.", then explain to Ichigo that it's getting old now.

Enemy: "Really, Ichigo? With your true Zanpakutou, you could do something else now. You have no excuse to keep it using over and over again, now."

(Uses Mugetsu)

Enemy: That's something new. (Dies)

Ichigo uses the Final Getsuga Tenshou. Yhwach then notes that this is why he keeps calling him his son of darkness, because he can surpass the third dimension just like him. Then laughs.

In the Korean Raw, Ichigo says to Orihime that he was using Yhwach's Quincy Reiatsu to awaken his Zanpakuto. I double check the chapter closer and it looks like Ichigo was absorbing Yhwach;s black reiatsu with his longer sword, exactly where it turned white.

It looks like it wasn't just any Zanpakutou Ichigo has. And it looks like he needs a particular Quincy's Reiatsu undergo a transformation. I know he was using Yhwach's Reiatsu.

How about this? Ichigo would have to use his own Quincy reiatsu (Ichigo is already a Quincy) and some or a lot of Yhwach's Quincy reiatsu into his swords? Notice the Blut Vene-like patterns, no other Zanpakutou can and have done this.

Ichigo Quincy reiatsu is literally kinda like Yhwach manifestation from 1000 years ago, I don't think he will need 2 Yhwach reiatsu.

I think it's the black energy that Yhwach keeps hitting Ichigo with.

That's proof enough. Isn't it also enough proof that he absorbed some of Quilge Opie's reiatsu earlier while he was in the Jail? This isn't the first time he absorbs from an actual Quincy, not just a Shinigami or Visored.

Tomorrow will be a new event for all of us to see what exactly Ichigo was doing with Yhwach's significantly greater energy.

Ichigo needs to use Final Getsuga Tenshou again otherwise he will get wreced, Bankai's not gonna do it because not only Yhwach still has not used any of the Sternritter's abilities, or Yamamoto's Bankai, or his Vollständig, he is not even serious.

That was what I was going to say, Ichigo should have energy absorption, and he is also a Quincy. Stealing he's energy may have put him in a equal standle againts base Soul King Yhwach.

KuuIchigo said:
Oh. You mean the fight right now? We don't even know what that dark stuff are. And I don't remember Ichigo getting Yhwachs' reiatsu shoved in his sword.

What do you think about this?

Not Jim Sterling said:
I still not sure about that.
Quote "Noting the strange look that Ichigo had on his face earlier, Orihime notes that there had to be a reason for it, which Ichigo agrees with before revealing that he needed to awaken something with Yhwach's Quincy Reiatsu. An explosion of energy engulfs Ichigo, and as Yhwach realizes what his endgame is, the dust clears to reveal Ichigo has entered a new form with characteristics of his full Hollow form."

Ichigo's wiki page: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ichigo_Kurosaki

They always use the Viz translation.

Not sure. In the scan you can see Ichigo absorbing the dark stuff. But when he was telling Orihime what he was doing, it seemed like he was just using his own Quincy reiatsu. Maybe its ***********'s mistranslation again...

Realistically, yes. Since he wasn't just blocking Yhwach's attack.

Back