• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In relation to Yhwach and Ichigo...

Dekoshu

VS Battles
Retired
If Yhwach absorbed Mimihagi, does that mean that he is immune to precongnition? Since when Yhwach absorbs the target in question, he gets all of their power in question, right?

Doesn't that mean he can use The Almighty as well, but when the opponent tries to predict him, he should be immune to others? Since Mimihagi's power is literally stagnation, that even Mayuri should be unable to affect by change.

Yep just like what he did to the Spirit King he could do the same to the other limbs of the soul king. And I don't know if he can like.....get its unique ability if he can then he should have absorbed Pernida before his death to get his ability to govern progress cause if he did he can be always ahead of his enemy by evolving he woul be harder to defeat.

Maybe Yhwach wanted to wait for Gerard to die some way or somehow, but he may have found his ability to be "broken his expectations". After all, he made it so even if Gerard or his other Sternritter finally kill (imagine Pernida killing more than just Nemu successfully), Yhwach would have killed them (the remaining Sternritter) anyway. But wait, shouldn't Pernida's abilities and life force should go to Yhwach? Why would Yhwach want to not take every crucial piece of the Soul King? All he needs is the Heart of the Soul King and all his soul fragments (it is uncertain if the pieces of the Soul King stabilize his soul so he can no longer revert to his original state), then he should be at 100% Full Power.

It's possibile that Yhwach's powers and state are literally broken (as in, literally incomplete, not at maximum strength).

Not Jim Sterling said:
Probably, anyway someone need to give Yhwach all of mimihagi ability of something like that.
I already updated Mimihagi's page, now let's ask the administrators for this.

Yhwach gives part of his soul to others and then takes it back when they die. He gains all their skills, talents and Knowledge. That's why he gave a letter to Pernida and Gerard, he didn't gave then their powers but he made sure if they died, they return to him.

http://*********.com/Manga/Bleach/Bleach-565--God-Like-You?id=186101

I did, out of chat. Now, I think sometimes, he makes his Sternritter too hard to kill, especially when his life is on the line. But apparently, I said again, their victories would have been inverted and still ended up the same, you know? As in, most of the Sternritter live, but some of the Gotei 13 died. That means Berenice would have killed Kenpachi without Jerome's The Roar in her way, since it countered her ability and may have made her deaf, but then there's a consequence: Because Kenpachi died before he gained the true power of his Shikai and Bankai, Yhwach would have been like "What? That's all?"

If Lille Barro had killed Nanao Ise and Shunsui, then the "sinners" would be defeated, yet at the same time, what's preventing the remaining Gotei 13 from pulling something out of nowhere again for Lille Barro, in genuine rage and seriousness?

If Pernida killed Nemu, but ate her brain in time, Pernida would have been even more powerful. And Mayuri would have no way of getting back the same way.

If Driscoll Berci talked less trash and just kill more people enough and kill Shuhei Hisagi, he would have been literally stronger, but if he was more rational, he wouldn't have taken out that Bankai in the first place on Captain-Commander Yamamoto.

I'm fine with Yhwach having resistance/immunity to precognition/futuresight because of Mimihagi,

And i'm Pretty sure Yhwach gaining sternritters power and abilities when they die are noted on his page already

The Compulsory and all the powers it evolves with shouldn't be forgotten by Yhwach. Pernida only died because Mayuri took the brain of Nemu, which is needed to stabilize the Regenerationn her body goes with, that's that.

LordAizenSama said:
I'm fine with Yhwach having resistance/immunity to precognition/futuresight because of Mimihagi,
And i'm Pretty sure Yhwach gaining sternritters power and abilities when they die are noted on his page already
Thank you, but there's a possibility that edit could get reverted, especially when Yhwach clearly shown immensely enhanced just from Mimihagi, and Yhwach himself even says (despite stopping, overpowering, and absorbing Mimihagi afterwards) he couldn't predict Mimihagi at all, even though he knows Mimihagi's existence.

Yes. Anyway, now that Ichigo some uttered nothing to activate the transformation and outright confirmed that the Reiatsu Yhwach was given to him actually needed to do something with it, showing that no, Ichigo heard very well what Yhwach said to Ichigo when Ichigo took that sword of Yhwach out of Soul King and may have gotten more of Yhwach's Reiatsu during his recent battle with him.

I think he just need some time to activates his quincy power in order to transform, also his quincy zanpakuto spirit was looks like Yhwach anyway.

So I was reading around and someone read the raws and it said that Ichigo shoved his Quincy reiatsu into his sword to force hollow Zangetsu to overtake him.

This isn't from me but they wrote: "In the raws he quite literally says he shoved Quincy Reiatsu into his sword. He basically pissed off White to force him to overtake him.

And yes, his new form looks almost exactly like Segunda Etapa. Although only half of it, obviously."

Well that form was literally when his quincy and shinigami zanpakuto joined together, so I guess his true bankai will looks like that.

The original name...I am well aware of that without feigning surprise. Does he get to use all of the Hollow Powers, because Cero was used more than once. So Ichigo shoved his own and Yhwach's into his Zanpakutou?

Are you sure, he was clearly given reiatsu from Yhwach through touching his sword when they met before Wahrwelt.

How? Yhwach is clearly attacking Ichigo with the dark energy that extends from his body. Yhwach even realized what Ichigo's endgame actually was and why he wasn't doing anything else. Also, it turns out the previous form of the Hollow form underwent appears to be quite weaker, the lizard-like version. And the second Hollow form is actually how White actually looked, right?

Oh. You mean the fight right now? We don't even know what that dark stuff are. And I don't remember Ichigo getting Yhwachs' reiatsu shoved in his sword.

As in, when Yhwach stabbed the Soul King with his sword, he transferred an amount of his reiatsu into his sword. He foresaw Ichigo will take it out of the Soul King and the reiatsu gets transferred to Ichigo, he also has the Blut Vene-like patterns control Ichigo to unwillingly kill the Soul King.

The thing is ichigo is probably have Yhwach's reiatsu anyway due to his Quincy Zangetsu, But I don't think he getting extra power from Yhwach's sword.

Back