• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

In my opinion CW Supergirl is extremely underestimated and consistently has more high feats than u think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArthurCurry89 He has one : He created the Multiverse and everything below him (Gods, Angels, the First of the Fallen, magic itself, humans, life, death, time, the Earth, etc). And it's official, especially since he's confirmed to have created magic, wich is stated to be the manipulation of primordial energies.

Though honestly i'm not an administrator so if you want to submit this for further examination, you should ask to one of them.

Also, for the AM and Moni thing, i really think they will be at least 5-B. The main problem is that, while Novu is stated to be able destroy universes, it remains unknown if he means actual universes (wich is entirely possible considering the Multiverse is stated to be infinite) or simply worlds.

And for the original thing, while i don't think Supergirl, Superman and others can be tier 5, they clearly need to be amped.

PS : What did you think about the SDCC trailers ?

ArkhamDC06

I would agree with but we must pay attention because remember Constantine series were seperate one from Arrowverse and we must pay attention do they contradict each other or not with those monitors etc.

Ok book visually didn't show it affects whole infinte cosmos but is stated to have absolute/perfect knowledge of entire multiverse including all Earths ( as universes ) like Monitor ( or Deegan ) instantly recognised Superman and Supergirl from another universe. Another Earths are definitely seperate true universes like Harrison Wells said there are infinite number of kryptons, E-1 has own dominators, E-X has own kryptonians. Destiny Book changed fates/destinys of all people ( so likely it has some 5D powers like Mxyz creates people out of nowhere and observe from dimensions ) like it destroyed entire life of E-1 Alex Danvers so as Fate of Malcolm Merlyn ( who should be dead now ), Joe Wilson and Ricardo Diaz or E-1 James Olsen, Cisco Ramon, Garry Lester.

Mar Novu has also power to summon from some unknown dimension ( "U've been trapped to long" ) imprisoned Ma'alefa'ak J'onzz also resurected Lex Luthor + remember COIE is comming

Abot CW Kal, Kara and J'onn ( E-38 ). Sexybayonetta22 has shown nice arguments. I am rewatching series and Kara isn't really that inconsistent but showings looks poor because u know.. 50 milion dollar budger for 22 episodes per season ( average episode is like 50 minutes ) so do not expect such godly impressive special effects like in Man of Steel or BvS movies.

Like Reign causing magn. 8 Earthquake. i watched how magn. 9 Earhquake in Japan 2011 and even in show it looked more terryfying like building, bridges were being crashed instantly causing global storms, tsunamis, craters ( filled with lava ) in random places. That was Reign without touching the ground ( and Kara could overpower her several times not touching ground in air ). Reign while standing on ground was being amped via dark magic and same one was moving ( triple powered described by Brainy ) moon at like subrelativistic+ speed to create eclipse ( so i think likely Large planet lvl ) noticing this is her pure mystic might she carries. Fortress itself got instantly unstable if spell got broken so likely should be connected to this magic and average early adapted kryptonian ( as always described as limitless ) like Alura can break those crystals or Selene. Kara also taken blast of Harun El which made her body so hot it was melting/incinerating nearby ground + sucked light from entire skies leaving fake sources of light resembling as dwarf star lvl feat. Kara or Kal can also godly extremely ease rip off kryptonian pods which normally can tank shockwave of planet massive obliteration. Kara also obliterated into nothing ( heatvision, but by cost of solar flare ) Red Tornado made of biopolymer based on kryptonian flesh. Destroy Black Star Alloy material ( again stated to fight kryptoninas of limitless powers ) with Heatvision with one shot, fry easily to bones flesh of Metallo which ( not only skeleton but also his skin, muscles etc. ) is filled with Promethium ( along with nth metal strongest material in cosmos ), obliterate with laser Vartox's axe, safely stop Venture rushing at relativistic speeds etc. etc. + this elseworld it was purely said OVER mach 7 ( rewatch clip just rewatch what Barry says ) and speed should be to me immesurable as they want to statue book of destiny magic same which can mess with time/destiny. J'onn can consistently with own tk easily overpower ( and trait as joke ) beings who consistently easily had advantage over Kara like Cyborg Superman or much easier overpower Reign ( in flight phasing her through ground ). Overload the core of devices which was about to release energy beam sending it at mtfl ( 5 light years away Argo City ) with own telekinesis ( Brainiac even estimated he has 84 % chace he will success and 96 % of dying so Dreamer help him slightly but Dreamer is nowhere his power lvl featwise and statementwise ). U must remember same Argo city is covered with extremely power forcefield and resisted planet busting process completely unaffected.

+ Remeber Smallville Superman is likely to join Arrowverse ( u gave him 4-C status ) so as heroes from other dc movie verses like Brandon Routh Superman ( cannonically same as Reeve Superman who can pull Moon ot Relativistic speeds ).

Also remember M'yrnn J'onzz could shapeshift into the Earth ( using some powers of H'ronmeer Staff ) to completely stop Reign and fixed entire planet on atomic lvl ( but cost of his life ). Same staff was described by M'yrnn ( in J'onn's inner spiritual realm/memory ) as staff to destroy entire planet.

Kara should have possible mtfl speed and likely immesurable. If u read novel Age of Atlantis( tie-in one made by CW writers ) Kara said to pissed of J'onn does she need to fly around the Earth and come back in time to revert everything she did etc.

Ok i know she has some stupid moments and showing but they prove ( even previous feats or statements about villains confirms this ) villains are that powerful or they aim Kara's weak points ( or J'onn's ) and remember this is low budget show same as Flash, Arrow, Legends, Smallville etc.

The Monitors are never mentionned in Constantine (wich is logical since the series is about supernatural stuff and not cosmic entities, except if you consider the First of the Fallen like some kind of cosmic entity due to his nature as an Archangel). And yes, they were separated at first but now the Constantine series is a direct part of the Arrowverse. So basically, everything that was said or happened in the Constantine series is canon (they even used the exact same scene of Nergal taking Astra to Hell with him in LoT).

The cosmic awareness thing is already noted and Novu himself has a high degree of it. The thing is, until Crisis on Infinite Earths, we'll have to wait to see if it can really destroy real universes but at the very, VERY least, it can destroy planets. The book in itself is obviously immensly powerful, though i don't think it is as powerful as it in the comics (assuming the Endless don't exist in the Arrowverse...), and i think it's pretty safe to say its power is far superior to Mr Myx's. Anyway, we'll see what will happen with it.

Yeah, the budget is kind of a big problem there. I mean, it's not awful but it could be far better. Though i don't really think you HAVE to get a really high budget to understand how powerful a character can be. Look at Supernatural. The Archangels are stated to be able to destroy universes but we never actually see one of them doing such a thing. Yet, we have things to prove that they can (mostly oral things). But of course, it would be better if we could see feats. I hope the COIE will show us some high degree of powers.

Not sure if it works like that. If God was established to be the creator of a cosmology at a point in time where the show had no relation to Arrowverse and the two cosmologies were integrated with each other only after this point, then honestly I feel it's very fishy to say God created the Arrowverse cosmology as well unless he's been established to have this status once again after this developement

Andytrenom ArkhamDC06

I hope maybe they will explain those deities, satan, Rao, Harun-El, Yuda Kal, First of Fallen, H'ronmeer, monitors as unity or cosmic hierarchy or even like there is dc landscape of dimensions transcending sth or platonic/archetypal realms like Godsphere etc. I have heard tha Brainiac will do sth cosmological to help beat monitor. I hope they will explain everything and even Reverse Flash actions ( never "deceasing" villain ), Phantom Zone, realm of mxyzptlk and realm of music meister ( as he said he is outside normal multiverse etc.

I know effects are poor in majority ( only cool are in finales or major battles ) but at least logic in CW shows is sometimes much more real life accurate than other shows or movies if u asked me to tell my thoughts. i think AM will truly wreck universes because if Eobard was seeking for spear which stabbed Jesus Christ etc. to mess with sth or to create own universe in his favour. Remember when Flash ( in S5 finale ) destroyed Cicada's dagger he f*cked the timeline so hard ( accidentally wiping his own daughter out of existence, Flashpoint like event ) it "speeded up" date of crisis. So that why Mar Novu took Oliver Queen in same moment to save multiverse.

Lool even Brainiac 5 was aware of fact that if he will tell Nia Nal about her far off spring he will create paradox ( probably sth similiar to what legends have done post s2 ). I think if destroying time-space via flashpoints or similiar lvl events "speeds up" date of crisis that means it must be sth even far above speed force itself. Like Mallus whose mere presence was destroying time space across all timelines of Earth-1 universe. By being in Earth-1 is destroying entire universe. I am still suprised why did u downplay him. Yep got beaten by this gag/joke character as big toy but this was magic of zambesian gods where some responses of souls of all animals etc. or some responses for controlling all alementar fire forces or death totem controls souls of all dead people. I think this is hilarious why Mallus is so low.

About E-38:

I am rewatching shows and by statements, implication, feats and feats supported by statements i really would give those guys at very least 5-B powerscaling to others or some feats etc. Ok Kara maybe fails to beat sb some lower tier aliens but she holds back many times as she was once chastized for hurting people while being pissed off and some aliens beats her via haxes: Psi via mind manipulation, Metallo via enriched kryptonite and physiology to resist kryptoninas, Winslow Schott Sr. via preparation and some materials to restrain Supergirl ( or other tricks ), red sun grenades, Parasite via life/power absorbtion, purity via vibrational manipulation, pestilence via sharp claws and magical poison/virus, Livewire absorbs her heatvision and physical attacks [ even freaking hax Flash's lightning, which can one shot firestorm, Atom ( who casually tanks penetration through time-space at immesurable speeds toward 1600 year Japan ), king shark with mere touch also can close breaches to speed force and neutralise multiplanetary-multiverse threatening black hole ]+ her powers origin from Kara's hax/unusual DNA, menagerie via multiple "snakes" where one restrains her neck to limit oxygen supply, Jack Spheer nanites manipulates matter on subatomic lvl ( or even greater like nuclear, proton ) and combined with super magnetism they restrains her [very same nanites tanks absolute 0], Silver Banshee gets stronger and stronger if she doesn't fulfill her angry will, Reign ( i and sexybayo explained it ), Psi ( mind over matter etc. + if u read tie-iin comicbooks Psi is metaphysical being from space from fort rozz who tried to possess completely Kara but couldn't do it [ at least was able to close her in mental loop ])+ Cadmus always have own methods ( Lex is kryptonian god lvl expert ) to beat kryptonians

Andytrenom ArkhamDC06

What do u think ? I think Supergirl or Kal or J'onn aren't inconsistent but this is more like poor special effects because this is CW Show consisting of 22 episodes per season and 50 milion dollars per 1 season. Like they cannot make J'onn or Brainy to be in his green form anytime because of low budget same with color effects of J'onn's powers ( like mind haxing Lockwood's family or transfering all life memories ). That why they introduce J'onn's telepathical effects as red glowing eyes or just J'onn statement he read already somebody's mind

I will just say that budget alone will usually be a flimsy argument. It won't come into play if there are legit inconsistencies like being threatened by weaker stuff than the proposed rating or struggling to pull off weaker feats, it doesn't take a lot of money to make a struggling face or write in a certain something being a threat. It can explain why we only occasionally see big feats but that's about it

Apart from that I don't have much to say, I would like evidence that Supergirl has grown significantly stronger than her season 1-2 version to the point that the new ratings would be consistent, but that's mainly it. Haven't actually watched season 3 past the halfway point so I don't have many things to point out

Andytrenom said:
I will just say that budget alone will usually be a flimsy argument. It won't come into play if there are legit inconsistencies like being threatened by weaker stuff than the proposed rating or struggling to pull off weaker feats, it doesn't take a lot of money to make a struggling face or write in a certain something being a threat. It can explain why we only occasionally see big feats but that's about it

Apart from that I don't have much to say, I would like evidence that Supergirl has grown significantly stronger than her season 1-2 version to the point that the new ratings would be consistent, but that's mainly it. Haven't actually watched season 3 past the halfway point so I don't have many things to point out
I think she has grewn stronger as she was multiple times stated she is limitless as kryptonian, she has OP this exodus ship etc. Mon-El going at such speed with pod can tag time-space disruption ( automatically created ) to go into future and Kara can keep up with mon-el every time. Psi ( as i explained who she really is ) can tag Reign's pod rushing at mtfl ( 12 234 ly away from planet ) and Kara can easily blitz her or really suprise her in attack speed etc.

and more and more. Even Livewire ( Kara can go faster than her or keep up with her ) can go back to this ship ( rushing toward blue star ) via haxes. Reign can casually keep up with Livewire who tried to fool/trick her as best as she can and Reign normally can grab her ( who tried to blitz her ).

Kara and J'onn can tag/keep up/outspeed Mon-El ship which was going MTFL from far away galaxy or even go inaccesible speed ( Remember: Immeasurable>Inaccesible>infinite speed ). Superman by Kelex words was on his own somewhere in space during Myriad and Kara can tag Superman ( cat couldn't tag him ) rushing from space to National City etc.

Being called "limitless" isn't proof of anything. And you you aren't really showing anything that confirms Kara got power boosts after season 1, you are just listing off feats.

Reminder that the concept of an outlier is still followed here, even you personally dislike it (that was you right?). The ratings can get rejected due to contradicting her previous feats, and that's why it's important you prove that Kara has gotten significantly stronger after season 1, because that would stop the new ratings from contradicting the early feats

Lmao. Kara the longer is on Earth she gets more powerful via sun rays. Stupid logic seriously.

So u implies ur too lazy to do research...

I thought SexyBayonetta user is dumb and too impatient but now i began to understand him/her.

Typical of VS Battle wiki. Now i understand completely youtubers like Realm of Splash or MephistoTheMadDemon/The Knight. U just auto contradicts yourselves

DarkDragonMedeus ArkhamDC06

Sorry i offended u but u must understand some people. U claim UR too lazy to do research or ask others to check etc etc. like such bueraucracy. U say she cannot be upgraded to at least low 5-B or 5-B ( i would even give her 5-A but let for sake of her haters downplay her to 5-A ). Brandon Routh Supes is joining, very sam superman as Reeve supes who can lift continents f*cked by kryptonite or pull the Moon at subrelativistic+ speed ( likely 5-A ) so very likely she would scale to him. Even very likely Smallvilleverse is gonna join Crisis so she could be scaled at very least to post S10 Superman ( idk is S11 comics true cannon ) the guy who stops gigantic planets rushing at very least nearly speed of light.

Result: U will still claim this is outlier blah blah blah. So to me this site is more based on no feats or consistency but rather haterism and fanboyism in fact. Nigh featless characters always gets high profiles even if they are consistent with high ends with 2% of all showings but guys consistent let say in 70% of high showings are downplayed to lower showings. Sorry but this is fact of this site

Buddy you're the one proposing an upgrade, so it is up to you to provide the evidence to back up your claims. In a debate it is the person trying to convince someone of his claims who has to provide the proof not the person who is listening to the claims that has to prove they're false. It the most basic understanding in any argument

You aren't providing relevant evidence for the upgrade or addressing the issues of inconsistencies, you are just spouting insults about the site and declaring it to be biased as if we are just supposed to take your opinion as fact.

Prove your points, you get your way, fail to and you don't. It's as simple as that, insults are irrelevant and pointless to entertain in any fashion so save yourself the trouble

Besides, from the Brandon Routh Supes, are we sure is he gonna be the exact same Superman from the movie or just another Sup played by Routh ? And even if he will be THE BR Supes, that doesn't mean the actual Superman from the series will be as powerful as BR is. If the Injustice was to join the Crisis, that wouldn't mean the Supergirl from the series would scale to the Injustice Supergirl due to the difference between the feats.

I don't think she could be tier 5 for now but i also think the profile is too old for what happened in the series since it was made and i think she should get a higher tier.

And by the way (just in case you would think so), i'm not a hater of Supergirl. I don't like the series but i don't hate it and i don't hate Supergirl either (the only character i really hate in the Arrowverse is Felicity and by the way, i truely don't get why she grew to such an important character).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back