• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imperfect Cell vs HST

Cell has no chances here. Ywhach creates a future where Cell dies from various ways from all the hax the verses have.

There are characters he can't even beat one on one. Doesn't matter what verson of Cell you use,the outcome is still the same.

HrishikeshM said:
cell blitz and one shot......or blow the planet
will work on all of naruto verse , one piece and 90-95% of bleach.

but cell , whatever form he is in , will stop at yhwach .

yhwach can see and pick any future he like out of the infinite possible ones and can even attack from the future making it impossible for his opponents to defend against him , can passively power null anything he can see in the future( wich is everything ) , easily ressurect himself in various ways even if taken off guard and come back stronger , can ignore durability in many ways and have Existence Erasure and reality warping powers .

And many other op sh*ts .

yhwach could take on the majority of the DB verse at the same time easy peasy

hell , lille barro and geralt valkyrie could take on cell

SBA applies and speed is unequalized. Cell blitzes, blinds everyone with a solar flare and blows up the planet. Pretty much only Yhwach has a chance at doing anything to halt or outright stop Cell with an intent to kill.

Cell can't really kill Yhwach or Aizen, but others get blitzed until Almighty screws Cell over.

AstralKing7 said:
Itachi one shots and calls it a day
I'm not even.

Anyway, Bleach is the over all winners here. Naruto has the second highest chance to succeed but it ain't by much and then comes One Piece.

HST wins given what Bleach is rolling with. Though I really don't like threads like these and I'm incredibly tempted to close this but that's just my paranoia getting the better of me, this shouldn't get out of hand.

Honestly the God/top tiers of Bleach and Naruto each verse could probably take him together. I mean people like Yhwach, Ichibei, Gremmy and a few more from Bleach. And people like Hagoromo, Madara, Sasuke, Naruto depending on adult or teenager. Even Delta funnily enough because of her beam. And that is not talking about the unholy ability combinations they can pull off together.

LordGriffin1000 said:
AstralKing7 said:
Itachi one shots and calls it a day
I'm not even.
I mean if speed is equalized and with Cell's absolute lack of mind resistance as well as Totsuka blade but not as a meme, he is not exactly wrong. without speed equalized of course itachi gets blitz before he can think.

It seems people think a bunch of moon and planet levels guys can even physically hurt a star level boi. Nothing prevents Cell from solar flare + stellar annihlation beyond the inferior durability of all the HST cast in a literal blitzing fashion. They can't mind hax if they get blitzed, which they most certainly will.

He can't really touch like half of bleach, to be fair.

I mean Yhwach exists, Hagoromo is incorpereal and can bring the dead people back to life., and a bunch have dimensional traveling hax.

@Rocker1189 speed isn't Equalized so I don't know why you bothered to write that when he's wrong.

Moving on.

Actually killing a bunch of people is the worst thing he can do with Hagoromo around. It means he brings them back as now non-corpereal beings with their abilities...

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Rocker1189 speed isn't Equalized so I don't know why you bothered to write that when he's wrong.
Moving on.
Yes, I know that. It was obvious that he was either under the impressin that speed was equalized sinnce it is 99.9% of the time and even stated that yes he would lose without it bein equalized.

With speed unequal, Cell beats everyone who isn't intangible or has low godly. Those dudes are unable to be affected by Cell, and as such he eventually gets Alllmighty'd.

When has Hags brought people back to fight as non corporeal beings?. And even then he can't bring back everyone in one go but sure Hags saves the day for those who got obliterated.

Welp, this thread is just a bunch of ****. It's not even Endless' fault either.

He did it in the war with the super old dead kage when he was nearly out of chakra so that he could summon back naruto and co from the Kaguya's dimension.

He could bring back like 5 people with next to 0 chakra.

with all his chakra bringing back all the important people would be easy.

Someone got bored idk

The thread doesn't really seem to be going that terrible. Nobody's yelling at anyone yet.

Unequalized? well, Cell Solo 100% of One Piece, Nardoverse and 98% of Bleach, Contenders like Yhwach has a possible chance to do shit against him.

Why are people so obsessed with anime

I mean cell could speed blitz and nuke, but unlike frieza I'm not sure how likely he is to do that given his personality.

Chances are he senses everyone's power, figures they aren't threats, and tries to absorb everyone rather than nuking.

Which makes it far more likely for him to get haxed to death.

Back