• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imperfect Cell vs HST

Oh yeah, Cell's personality. Yung is right. Since this is Imperfect Cell he'd try to absorb everyone there, becoming a potential victim to all the hax.

Sera EX said:
It seems people think a bunch of moon and planet levels guys can even physically hurt a star level boi. Nothing prevents Cell from solar flare + stellar annihlation beyond the inferior durability of all the HST cast in a literal blitzing fashion. They can't mind hax if they get blitzed, which they most certainly will.
how does cell survive existence erasure again ?

durability mean nothing against regen and immortality , especially low godly yhwach.

hax>>raw power

Wokistan said:
Someone got bored idk
The thread doesn't really seem to be going that terrible. Nobody's yelling at anyone yet.
The thread is actually pretty civil considering it's DB vs HST lol

Unfortunately, this is still a mismatch so it doesn't matter if it's going well or not. Seems like Cell has no chance outside just blitzing the majority of the competition, but due to incompatibility reasons rather than a reasonable debate or even a stomp, it's a mismatch (he can't interact with most of Bleach, Hags could just bring people back, Cell would probably just try to absorb everyone, etc.)

I don't want to close this, and the thread is still young so...maybe we should change Cell into someone more appropriate?

Cell isn't bloodlusted here so he isn't going to blow up the planet and don't forget he is extremely arrogant.

Even Danzo gets him 1v1,Izanagi+Kotoamatsukami.

Solar Flare isn't a problem,a lot of characters have enhanced senses enough to fight with closed eyes.

Imperfect Cell wasn't that arrogant (he fled from Piccolo for example). He carefully planned his moves unlike after he achieved his perfection. That's when he got full himself times 100.

I still think we need a better choice than Cell. This is literally "Muh DB characters have no hax" which leads to either a hax stomp or a mismatch in favor of the weaker contenders.

How about Fate Stay Night, Toriko verse, or Puella Magi verse (Minus tier 2 characters) Vs. HST verse with speed equal.

Sera EX said:
SBA applies and speed is unequalized. Cell blitzes, blinds everyone with a solar flare and blows up the planet. Pretty much only Yhwach has a chance at doing anything to halt or outright stop Cell with an intent to kill.
I don't think Cell can actually see Bleach characters.

The Causality said:
Or we can just turn this thread as "Who can Solo HST" i'am sure this possibility should be better
Weakest character that can solo the HST? That sounds better. Although verse vs. verse is even better.

@Schnee

Cell gets stomped. Sera agreed to that for the reason you mentioned, in addition to the fact that he's far more likely to try to absorb rather than nuke.

@Velox

Probably because of popularity and the fact that they used to be a standard in Vs battle communities.

I personally would prefer verse vs. verse anyway u.u

While I'm here...

Yhwach and Aizen pull a Bleach and survive. He can sense everyone else in Bleach though. So everyone else gets nuked.

Also due to Yhwach and to a lesser extent Aizen, pretty much nobody can solo the HST like they used to. ;-;

hagoromo exists too he is just known less well than the others. Also I would say it is more like ichibei to a lesser extent personally in terms of hax Ichibei>>>Aizen.

Ichibei doesn't have low godly or stacked invisibility like Aizen does, which is why he got mentioned.

If it becomes verse by verse one may as well just make Yhwach matches, since he's a lot more extreme than basically everyone else in the HST.

invisibility? I thought ichibe would have that too. He is also a shinigami. Low-godly I can understand but he has waay more potent hax than Aizen.

Basically everyone in bleach has it. Aizen was just invisible to people who can see everyone, iirc. He's also completely unkillable by Cell and Cell just has to observe his EoS state to get KSed.

he would have to target aizen first otherwise aizen will have time to activate kyoka and **** cell badly for the rest of the HST fight

i think absorbtion could work if we have proof cell can absorb souls ( wich i don't remember him doing but i might be wrong)

he would have to target aizen first otherwise aizen will have time to activate kyoka and **** cell badly for the rest of the HST fight

He would have to target half of Naruto verse.

Anyway,strong character with zero hax vs weaklings with lots of hax is just plain boring and obvious.

I mean speed usually balances it out but the god tiers of each verse and espcially bleach are too haxxed. And very hard to kill.

EOS Aizen doesn't have the cloak, and Ichibe will live as long as his palace exist which is in another dimension inside a dimension. He just needs his name called out.

I know about the statement where Yamamoto calls it another dimension but I wouldn't call it a dimension inside a dimension. The Royal Palace isn't really a dimension on it's own it's just a place above the Seireitei. He's reliant on the colour black rather than the dimension.

The SK Palace isn't a dimension inside another dimension but it is another dimension by itself, just one above SS, which is its own dimension as well, and is only accessible through the SS.

Back