• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed for TARDIS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TARDIS can fight against Chronovores and the quantum archangel who exist beyond time, and also the black guardian who exists all over time. So should the doctor using the TARDIS as well as the TARDIS itself have immeasurable speed?

I suppose that it is possible, but you should ask Azathoth and the active experienced members listed in the Doctor Who verse page to comment here.

Can the TARDIS keep up with them.

I think that it should probably be fine, although it is likely better if Zachary handles it.

Antvasima said:
I think that it should probably be fine, although it is likely better if Zachary handles it.
I am available but I don't mind if @ZacharyGrossman273 handled the edits since ZacharyGrossman273 is more knowledgeable in the series than I am.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean it's just speed. But I can handle it if needed.
Since @Antvasima, an evaluating staff, have accepted the changes, I can unlocked the profiles if you will add the changes soon, @ZacharyGrossman273.

You would just tell me when you are done.

I guess @Antvasima or another evalauting staffs can locked the pages later.

Thank you for the help. So the pages have been locked then?

Should I close this thread?

Antvasima said:
Thank you for the help. So the pages have been locked then?

Should I close this thread?
Glad to help~

The pages are locked. You can closed the thread, @Antvasima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back