• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable speed blazblue downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If gateway of boundary like Black Beast can travel through time without moving inside the boundary then it can be immeasurable speed, tho scan for evaluation is needed cuz Black Beast profile said that it can do so without any scan

There's a statement on the black beast being the boundary itself in the novel if that helps.
"...The Black Beast. It is a monster born from the Boundary... no, it is the Boundary itself. It is not something a man should associate with. Humanity is still immature. Although their immaturity was the reason for their curiosity, a contact with the Boundary must not happen."

I don't even see how it would be used to support the rating.
Wouldn't it just be like "[Lower Rating], Immeasurable while in the Boundary (Capable of seeing all points of time and can travel to any point they wish to)"
Okay. Would you be willing to fix it please? We should not mix up speed and attack potency statistics.
k

"Movement beyond linear" were always been, a figure of speech for being able to move faster than time. It's just a memey way to describe moving through time with sheer speed lmfao.

It's not something special.
I mean that's entire sentence you just said there already shows me you don't take the system all that seriously and just look at it completely semantically jokingly type of way instead of a logical one. Tldr your version of immeasurable is a literal shitpost that ignores and construes the whole system by walking around temporal dimensions as not being a part of the expectation at all and it have it follow this one and deny via appeal to ignorance

Currently mostly of blazblue character have immeasurable speed due to their feat of being able to walk across boundaries. it is said that if a being is able to pass through the boundary then he/she has transcended time space.

even though the context of passing time/reality here is completely unrelated to speed, therefore the immeasurable speed of blazblue will be deleted. It should be noted that all the feats given by Boundary are not related to sheer speed and instead support time travel and dimensional travel abilities.

Example character:
*Edit
Agree: 7 (akuma, setsuna, actuallyspiderman, harith, thanatos, Hasty, megaraptor)
Neutral: 1 (einel)
Disagree: 8 (Glass, Gilver, Lightning, Deadguy, Curry, KING, Maverick, Shmooply)
Currently mostly of blazblue character have immeasurable speed due to their feat of being able to walk across boundaries. it is said that if a being is able to pass through the boundary then he/she has transcended time space.

even though the context of passing time/reality here is completely unrelated to speed, therefore the immeasurable speed of blazblue will be deleted. It should be noted that all the feats given by Boundary are not related to sheer speed and instead support time travel and dimensional travel abilities.

Example character:
*Edit
Agree: 7 (akuma, setsuna, actuallyspiderman, harith, thanatos, Hasty, megaraptor)
Neutral: 1 (einel)
Disagree: 8 (Glass, Gilver, Lightning, Deadguy, Curry, KING, Maverick, Shmooply)
Shouldn't the transcendence of time and space scale to immeasurable speed tho?

Can I see the new rules?

Wouldn't it just be like "[Lower Rating], Immeasurable while in the Boundary (Capable of seeing all points of time and can travel to any point they wish to)"
I wouldn't really agree with that. It's the Boundary that serves as a sort of gateway, not the characters doing something special.

Though if someone could post all the feats in a summary comment it would help.

So the boundary is just like a Dimensions where you can move trough Time and space

BUT ONLY ONLY IN THAT DIMENSION

So when the characters exit the Dimension, they're can't move trough Time or any immeasurable speed *****💀?

Why this kind of thing even qualified as immeasurable speed

So when the characters exit the Dimension, they're can't move trough Time or any immeasurable speed *****💀?

If they require that dimension to time travel then it would be listed as a different speed stat.

So the boundary is just like a Dimensions where you can move trough Time and space

BUT ONLY ONLY IN THAT DIMENSION

That's cause your viewing it the bubble of only being travel/movement speed but not factoring the characters reaction/combat speed cause hell the gate is practically a fighting stage in the boundary.

That's cause your viewing it the bubble of only being travel/movement speed but not factoring the characters reaction/combat speed cause hell the gate is practically a fighting stage in the boundary.
And when ragna outside the boundary, he's not immeasurable anymore💀

do we have better speed feats than FTL or will the cast that currently scales to Immeasurable just be downgraded to a higher degree of FTL than the low tiers are at

I agree with this by the way

If they require that dimension to time travel then it would be listed as a different speed stat.
Wouldn't being able to move in Boundry itself be testament to thier speed feat in first place.

You cannot swim without being in water, niether can you swim by just entering water unless you know how to swim. Being able to swim is a feat tho.

Same here.

Well that's just very arbitrary claim to say that without explaining why it isn't that.
I already explained it above though; and haven't seen anything against that.

They only can travel because of the place's properties; not because of their own speed. Not all means of Time Travel are Immeasurable speed (at least under our standards).

I already explained it above though; and haven't seen anything against that.

They only can travel because of the place's properties; not because of their own speed. Not all means of Time Travel are Immeasurable speed (at least under our standards).
Except, everyone else defending has either explained that using this method of time travel means you transcend time which hits the standard of (This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.) Since, if you surpass the first temporal dimension of spacetime this equals to immeasurable speed.

Wouldn't being able to move in Boundry itself be testament to thier speed feat in first place.
If its a property that only have access to while in the realm, no.

An equivalent would be a Halo slipspace drive that uses another dimension to travel at FTL speeds.

If its a property that only have access to while in the realm, no.

An equivalent would be a Halo slipspace drive that uses another dimension to travel at FTL speeds.
That's not a applicable cause your using a drive that part of some type of spaceship which doesn't have any implied fighting or combat in between mid jump.

That's not a applicable cause your using a drive that part of some type of spaceship which doesn't have any implied fighting or combat in between mid jump.
And from what you're telling me they only ever display the ability to time travel while in another realm. Meaning its not something they do under their own power or within a universal space.

And from what you're telling me they only ever display the ability to time travel while in another realm. Meaning its not something they do under their own power or within a universal space.
What I'm saying if their using this ability to time travel and they're able to fight/react to things while doing this means immeasurable speed scales both inside and outside of the boundary.

I mean that's entire sentence you just said there already shows me you don't take the system all that seriously and just look at it completely semantically jokingly type of way instead of a logical one. Tldr your version of immeasurable is a literal shitpost that ignores and construes the whole system by walking around temporal dimensions as not being a part of the expectation at all and it have it follow this one and deny via appeal to ignorance
That's a lot of words to say "I don't know Immeasurable speed standards".

If they require the realm to time travel and don't feature the ability in real space I think its better to just split their speeds then. Since while I agree they're immeasurable they're only immeasurable there.

If they require the realm to time travel and don't feature the ability in real space I think its better to just split their speeds then. Since while I agree they're immeasurable they're only immeasurable there.
like how the Flash has immeasurable speed via running through the speed force?

You don't have anything against that immeasurable speed from being in there not translate into reaction and combat speed on the outside of it.
And you don't have anything against my point that this not even in the same speed criteria cuz when the characters outside the boundary, they're don't even have some Immeasurable *****💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back