• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immeasurable Bill Cipher has Blaring Problems

Time Baby perceiving time as a physical distance, assumkng he can move throught like one, is a clear cut immeasurable feat.
So, the phrasing in the scan is "patrolled a billion-year radius around Earth’s temporal perimeter."

This is acceptable, yes?

It's like saying "how can a character have this FTL feat if he's already MFTL."
Thats not the case here, you are comparing a measurable speed feat to a immeasurable one, you are comparing a movement that is part of linear time as it takes seconds to reach the place to justify something that is completely above that. If the galaxies were infinite in size the justification would be perfeclty fine if he had Infinite speed.

Bruh don't tell this stuff if you don't read the whole thing.
This statement contextualizes the first part.
Critiques my reading
Fails to read

Curious /s
"patrolled a billion-year radius around Earth’s temporal perimeter."
It is, if Time Baby is covering that distance without Time Powers or gear. Which is what I'm assuming "perceiving it as a physical radius" is trying to mean.

If Time Baby is solely doing that with Time Powers and like, Cosmic Awarness then it's not an Immeasurabl justification.

bro how was dipper and mabel outrunning a bloodlusted bill if he has immeasurable speed??

Can we not turn this in an anti-feat thread?
Thats not the case here, you are comparing a measurable speed feat to a immeasurable one, you are comparing a movement that is part of linear time as it takes seconds to reach the place to justify something that is completely above that. If the galaxies were infinite in size the justification would be perfeclty fine if he had Infinite speed.
Tbh I am planning to add some other infinite speed additional stuff to his speed justification.

Anyway, I still don't see anything wrong with it. It's still a speed feat he did... and we can't just pretend it does not exist. Completionism sake and all.

Curious /s
Yeah I was a bit dumbfolded at you saying "it's not enough" then adding "yeah now it is" in the same post. I could have said it better.
If Time Baby is solely doing that with Time Powers and like, Cosmic Awarness then it's not an Immeasurabl justification.
The scan says that the his goons are "patrolling the earth" through that radius, implying they're crossing it physically.

Curious /s

It is, if Time Baby is covering that distance without Time Powers or gear. Which is what I'm assuming "perceiving it as a physical radius" is trying to mean.

So... you mean you agree that Bill isn't have Immeasurable speed.

So... you mean you agree that Bill isn't have Immeasurable speed.
No? It’s only some of justifications are iffy, I myself don’t really agree with “patrolling time radius” part because it’s metaphorical imo, but other parts of justification are good.

No? It’s only some of justifications are iffy, I myself don’t really agree with “patrolling time radius” part because it’s metaphorical too, but other parts of justification are good.
I see that it Bill must be Massively FTL+ flight and reaction speed (or jast Massively FTL+), likely Immeasurable combat speed

No? It’s only some of justifications are iffy, I myself don’t really agree with “patrolling time radius” part because it’s metaphorical imo, but other parts of justification are good.
Discounting Time Baby as being a Chrono-Giant who isn't immeasurable without powers/gear the initial feats of time travel without the ability to alter time would be an immeasurable feat.

Qawsed: Looking at all these scans, Immesurable speed looks fine. Time Baby's statement is really strong unless there is anti feats its easily Immesurable.

"So you mean its not Immesurable??"

Like come on guys.

Discounting Time Baby as being a Chrono-Giant who isn't immeasurable without powers/gear the initial feats of time travel without the ability to alter time would be an immeasurable feat.
Time Baby does naturally have time powers, and the time-traveling devices channel his powers as a source, which is why I don’t agree with it being a good justification. “Radius” is just metaphorical way of describing that they check on external invasions from a certain year to a certain year.
Bill Cipher, on the other hand, didn’t have time powers or access to time devices, so first parts of justification are good to me.
Desperation do be like this.
Real.

Back