• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

I stay quite, not saying a single word or making any noise, and continue looking at the military woman for a few seconds, then i divert my gaze from her and continue my journey towards the tech city.

"Right, whatever," she muttered as she began to walk off in the same direction. "With all these monsters around it's suicide to go out on your own, though."

The group arrive to see Patricia and Jack talking, they recognize the two as people who The Balance summoned alongside them, they are now all roughly a 30 minute walk away from Elumia.

Not expecting the sudden attack by Jack, Jirah was launched off his feet by the wind. Managing to push himself back up after landing on his back, the oni snarled with annoyance at the man.

Some time passes. Everyone has now arrived at the main gates to Elumia, they gaze upon the massive city, bigger than many mountains and with roads going in every imaginable direction, surrounded by smaller houses that are nothing compared to the city itself and teeming with manatech in every corner, people flowing in and out, the group notices the gates have some sort of device that everyone has to go through as they enter or exit, some soldiers and some manatech constructs can be seen guarding the entrance.

Alexander subtely investigates the people going through device trying to gather details on it.

Alexander lacks the knowledge to properly examine the device, especially from a distance, though he can clearly see that people don't react at all to passing through it.

Merchants, soldiers, mercenaries, various people can be seen entering the city, Jack notices that many of the people entering seem to be armed, he sees a small booth near the entrance where a man seems to be reviewing the results of the scans.

Some soldiers can be heard wondering. "What the hell is that thing? If it's a demon, why isn't it attacking anyone?"

A voice can be heard yelling back. "Just let em in, that's probably someone's weird pet or something, it ain't hurtin anyone, so it ain't a demon."

"So does anyone remember what the hell our mission is, or how to do it?" The woman asked with a frown as she moved into the city. "All I remember was storming a beach and now I'm here fighting demons alongside ghosts."

As Harinder enters, his body briefly glows a purple color, the people walking next to him would feel slightly off for a moment and the machine scanning everyone shorts out as he enters, the man in the booth responds. "We seem to be having some issues, go on ahead while we sort it out."

Harinder nods, and walks in. It appears he got in. He thanks his power and the balance. As he catches up with the rest of the group.

As the group enters further into the city, they quickly notice the anomaly spoken of on the board, a large district of the city, all of its manatech, is covered completely in light blue and white light, soldiers and other warriors can be seen gathered around the entrance to the district, medics can be seen carrying severely injured people away from the area.

Harinder follows behind. Not actually concerned about the strange magic the one person his magic would seek to protect is hinself provided it was actually dangerous. If it wasn't he could deal with it. He wasn't willing to test it of course.

"Oh yeah, killing 15 demon gods. Sounds like a whole load of bull." She muttered as she glanced down at her shoes. "Sounds like some metaphor or something."

As the group approach the district, they see a man standing in the middle commanding some soldiers, deeper in they can barely see some malfunctioning manatech, nobody is currently entering the affected area and some people are being brought out, heavily wounded or even dead. The group feels off as they approach the anomalous area, Harinder does not feel anything.

"You here for the mission? I wouldn't if I were you, nobody's gone far in there successfully, we're working on it, but you're free to go if you choose, just be warned that it is very unsafe, you have permission to destroy anything you find in there." The man then returns to commanding the soldiers, telling them to treat the wounded and talking to someone about some machine.

Back