• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 1

Time to get the job done

I dash my way in to the affected area, sword to my side, ready to slash any demon that I may encounter.

Jirah hesitated at the beginning of the anomalous area, peering around the place for a brief moment. Who knows what one might find in this part of the land? What dangers awaited them here?

Making up his mind, Jirah decided to follow the humans into the anomalous land, the lesser demon mentally bracing himself for a surprise attack.

"Hold on are you sure that-" before Patricia could finish what she asked, they were already running inside. She sighed and readied her rifle before hurrying into the area. Alright, whatever.

Harinder figuring that of everyone he was in the least risk. Decides to head in with the rest of the group. Besides it might be safer in this case for the others.

As the group entered into the anomaly, they could feel their bodies reacting to it, as if life was seeping and distorting around them, Patricia was less affected by this, but she still felt off due to the effects of the anomaly.

Suddenly, in response to exposure to the anomaly, Harinder's power activated, releasing a white surge of energy and causing everyone and everything around him to lose control over their power, the surrounding manatech began exploding in surges of mana, rubble fell and the group became trapped in the area, the exit out of the district completely blocked off due to the explosions.

The commander could be heard yelling in the distance "What the hell just happened?!"

[Totadile decides what happens to everyone's powers right now.]

Her weapon suddenly started going off the first, and she felt sick and she felt like this was just one big disaster. "That's what I wanna know!"

She glanced to Harinder, the source of the energy, it had seemed, and flared at him. "What the hell did you do?"

Jirah was caught by surprise when he found himself involuntarily activating Kaiju's Fury, enlarging in size as his veins began glowing blue. The demon was bamboozled by what just happened, looking around in bewilderment.

Silas' afraid and gloomy Silas' Emanation causes him to glow (temporarily) blinding everyone including himself. Blinded his enhanced speed is uncontrollably quick and his increased durability makes him unable to feel(sense of touch) anything.

Jirah Blinded and gloomy Kaiju fury seems to inverse itself. Shrinking him, his own fear aura afflicts himself and his allies with an intense fear. The Regenerationn which was normal in this state causes his body to deteriorateas quickly as he would have been healed in the normal kaiju form. If he lets loose a kaiju blast it would head straight back into him harming himself instead of another.

Dies Tristis blinded and afraid increasing the gloominess in the area. Her forcefield activates attracting the dangerous energy to herself, and her own healing causes her immense pain deteriorating her body at the same rate it would normally heal. Her own blasts would target her instead of someone else dealing the damage of a boosted shot.

Stratos Blinded afraid and Gloomy feels his own passive Regenerationn go against him as his body slowly deteriotes just as quickly as his Regenerationn would have healed him of his injuries, and his own wings keep him pinned to the ground. His fires summoned would afflict his own body burning him alive.

Jack Blinded afraid and gloomy typhoon activates causing him to hurtle towards the dangerous energy nearby.

General Patricia blinded afraid and gloomy one of General Patricia's spirits is summoned with the intent to kill General Patrcicia at any cost. Mentally thinking it's his only chance at getting to the afterlife.

The Gun's bullets start shooting in the reverse aiming at the back of the gun itself.

Harinder himself blinded, afraid and gloomy. Feels an immense sense of regret. Of course his powers would activate. He tries to crawl on the floor trying to leave the presence of the others.

Jirah was bamboozled when he found himself shrinking down in size. Looking about in fright, the smol demon crouched low to the ground as he was left unsure of what to do.

Luckily for me, as I was at the front of the group, thus not facing Silas, so my vision doesn't take much damage, if at all.

I generate a very strong jet of wind forwards, using the recoil to forcefully stop myself before I hit the energy.

I then wait for the light behind me to fade, as the fear from the effects is overwhelmed by anger, then turn around and face in the direction of the man that was the cause of all of this, eyes filled with bloodlust.

I swing Stormbalde towards him and shoot a burst of lightning, aiming for his head

[BTW Totodile, your power can't affect my sword, as your power only works on beings and mana tech, with Stormblade being neither]

"The hell!?" Patricia asked as she closed her eyes and was proceedingly attacked by a ghost. She groaned and swung her gun at him, which was now going all kinda of wonky. The hell was happening now...

As the attack traveled towards Harinder, his power surged once more, this time not targeted at the group, but rather at the energy around him itself, the already unstable mana surged, exploding outwards from every corner, the lightning disappeared in the blast as the group was sent flying in various directions and lost consciousness.

The group would find themselves awake some hours later, the area around them seemed to have been cleared of the anomaly somewhat, but they were quite injured, however their powers were no longer trying to kill them.

Patricia stood up shortly after coming to consciousness and shook her head. She groaned and grabbed her rifle before aiming it around. "God, feels like I've been flashbanged...but worse..."

Alexander immediately sprouts is wings and flys away from the area back into the city.

Jack and Patricia seemed to be blasted further into the anomaly, they can see mana flowing around them.

Dies and Silas were blasted through a wall in the district, they appear to be in a malfunctioning workshop.

Harinder was blasted through the ground, he appears to be in an area under the district.

Jirah seemed to be blasted on the roof of a building in the district.

Alexander remained in the general spot where the group was, as he tries to fly away, the flow of mana, despite being weakened, disrupts his wings, causing them to vanish for a moment.

Seeing that she was in the same room as jack, to her the man who had caused them to get brutally injured, she aimed her rifle at him. "And do you want to explain why the hell that happened?"

After having his wings disappear Alexnader chooses to run out of the anomaly.

The exit to the anomaly is blocked by a huge wall of rubble from the first release of Harinder's powers, work can be heard being done on the other side, but there don't appear to be any visible exits currently.

Hurts hurts hurts

"That man destabilized all the mana sources around himself ..."

I respond, while slowly getting up.

Alexander decides to look for another exit, while not going too deeper into the area.

@Junko and Dragon

Dies' wounds begin fading, as the gloom in the workshop is quite abundant, her healing feels like it's working better than ever.

Silas sees partially constructed weapons and other tools on the ground near him, they appear to be functioning somehow, he can see something moving further into the workshop.

Silas finds a manatech spear, it seems to be functional, though mana seems to occasionally burst out from it, as he moves closer to the moving object, he now sees clearly what it, or rather they, are, 5 manatech golems, large constructs, roughly the height of 2 humans, they seem to be overloaded with mana, they don't notice Silas yet.

Slowly rising to his feet with a groan of pain, Jirah took a moment to recuperate, before the lesser demon looked around his surroundings to see where he was.

The golems seem to be heading further into the anomaly, as if they are being drawn in, they pass through an area of intense flowing mana in the workshop, they can't be seen past that area anymore. Silas notices some non-functional, incomplete golems lying near the area, there are some golem mana cores lying on the ground.

Back