• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Davidsteel1 Which Verse is he from, looks interesting

And I'll upload soon as I'm working on it

@Zack He's from a YouTube spoof series by "Artspear Entertainment" called Superhero bowl. He's definitely something special I'll say that much

G
TaigaSaejimaY7
ot some Yakuza 7 full-body images here that need rendering
KazumaKiryuY7
GoroMajimaY7

I legit want to help but for some reason my computer can't download images on wikia? Like I get it and it's a webp page on palemoon, and straight up doesn't work as a jpeg on brave. is there a reason for this?

I would appreciate a render of this image:

RCO001 1577918946

Thank you for helping out.

@FanofRPGs

You don't need to download the Images if you follow this guide

1.) Open paint.net

2.) When on a Picture: Right click then Copy Image / CTRL+A then CTRL+C

3.) Go to paint.net: CTRL+V (If on a Tab; Expand Canvas if it shows) / CTRL+N then Enter (As the specs from it are from the Picture that has been CTRL+C) then CTRL+V

@Walker21232123

Peter Porker unmasked, Spider Ham

Will do the other one at a later time.

@Peter I select around the character, invert selection and then delete that part. Then I go into detail afterwards selecting pixels with the wand tool.

How are things progressing with the Thor render?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back