• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:

• You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request. If no one responds to your call, do not spam the page or constantly ask for help. Simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block, and the thread to be dissolved.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes: Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases the loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3320154

@Zack He's from a YouTube spoof series by "Artspear Entertainment" called Superhero bowl. He's definitely something special I'll say that much

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
I legit want to help but for some reason my computer can't download images on wikia? Like I get it and it's a webp page on palemoon, and straight up doesn't work as a jpeg on brave. is there a reason for this?

@FanofRPGs

You don't need to download the Images if you follow this guide

1.) Open paint.net

2.) When on a Picture: Right click then Copy Image / CTRL+A then CTRL+C

3.) Go to paint.net: CTRL+V (If on a Tab; Expand Canvas if it shows) / CTRL+N then Enter (As the specs from it are from the Picture that has been CTRL+C) then CTRL+V

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Image Helper
@Walker21232123

Peter Porker unmasked, Spider Ham

Will do the other one at a later time.

@Peter I select around the character, invert selection and then delete that part. Then I go into detail afterwards selecting pixels with the wand tool.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Image Helper
@Roachman40 Velvet Ant and with wings

Sorry I'm not up to date with people's requests, been busy dealing with irl stuff, my apologies. I feel bad I can't get to everyone's requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.