• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Locust
Blue Locust
Can somebody try rendering these Locusts and removing the text, if it would be too difficult I understand. (These are thumbnails, the size of both is 800x800)

They are both Quasi-Demon Kings that both seem to be 3-A, as they are roughly equal to Bahlavan who beat Spenta Mainyu, who has casual 3-A Feats. This also puts them on the same level as Kahvarenah and Nadale.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Can someone render these? Just the characters, thanks. If possible, none of the text on the reaper, though I understand if that isn't possible.
WyvernMotM
FrimReaperMotM
ChupacabraMotM
T-RexMotP
I would recommend searching for the whole images, they're not hard to find and you get the full view of these characters, like with the Rex here

143ba840ab0dd623b9b4338b2dfa3437

I would recommend searching for the whole images, they're not hard to find and you get the full view of these characters, like with the Rex here

143ba840ab0dd623b9b4338b2dfa3437
The Rex

Any chance you guys please can do us all over in the Steven Universe fandom a biiiiig favor by rendering this image of "Chad Steven" (lol we are actually calling him Aggressive Pink State Steven) to have a transparent background, but making sure not to reduce its resolution/aspect-ratio at all and that the FILE NAME of the new image remains something containing the phrase "Chad Steven" because everyone in the S.U. fandom will find that absolutely hilarious? Please again and thaaaanks, lol.
Chad Steven Lol
Chad Steven XD

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Sysop
Ds3-sirris-of-the-sunless-realms
Can I get a render of this lass please? Just the left model will do.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Sysop
Can I get these two images rendered please? Keep the bonfire for the second one.
Oscar of Astora
Anri of Astora (2)

Marcus B
If someone could render the guy running in the middle, that would be swell. I tried doing so myself and the result was pretty bad.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Haruhiro Render
I asume you wanted this one, or also the black and white one?
Btw, you ninja-ed me in adding the verse.

Can someone render this?, just the bug, Although if rendering the bug itself is to hard, you can render the plant with it. thanks!

Deinotitan by olorotitan-1-

Status
Not open for further replies.