• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot man! Normally I do them myself but I'm already working on a bunch of projects for the wiki, so I figured I'd ask here.

Also I named him in the original request, but I'll name the file too next time.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Zouken said:
Thanks Zaratthustra!
Btw, when you guys start to work on Tokoyo's profile for Masada announce me since I have renders done for it as I made them for someone but they were never used as Tokoyo doesn't have a profile.

Can you share them, as I have renders (I didn't do them though) as well that I got through other sources:

Tenma Tokoyo (Rea)
Okay, I can show you the Rea render, but not the Tenma form render. Got a permission error for some reason. Same thing happened with the Quinn picture I got off the Avesta website, all the others I could post, but not Quinn.

Thanks, I did need an Issak render, I also did a small edit to the Durability as all Yatsukahagi now have High Outerverse Level Durability due to the Time Armour and the like.

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
No problem, use it however you want. I made it some time ago to help Ravenous. Anyway, I think we should stop talking this since this thread is for renders. Good luck with the profile.

Weird the site ate my first reply, thanks for this. And I already expected the right hand to be weird, was unavoidable

And the site suddenly regurgitates my first reply, double weird

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Vanguard Zero Wallpaper
Could someone please render this image for me?
The boy with the blue hair and red shirt on the far right is the one I would like to be rendered.
Looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links rip-off

I have a rendering question. Would it be possible to render out any words in front of a character on a picture without messing up the render?
I think is possible but you have to recolor the areas that were remove while using the magic wand.

ProudLearner said:
I have a rendering question. Would it be possible to render out any words in front of a character on a picture without messing up the render?
I think is possible but you have to recolor the areas that were remove while using the magic wand.
Ah okay, thank you.

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
@Ennard

The rendering thread is only for rendering pictures for profiles. Any other pictures will have to be done on your own.

Actually, could someone more experienced with rendering please help me out with rendering a photo with words in front of them?

Im trying my best to get around it, but im just getting frustrated right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.