• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

i'm sorry everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently i got distracted and i missed a day on JBW, that's 200+ days down the drain. the one thing that kept me going is gone now, i think it's time for me to leave JBW

We had fun for a while but all things come to an end and this came to an end because i was an idiot...

Welcome to my world. I have missed it about a week before getting mine and also in amino (multiple times in fact).

That gives me even more reason to leave, you missed it and you ended up as this edgy mess when you came back, I never want to become you

We'll miss you, you have been a great member in this wiki. I hope you can come back soon

I don't think this is anything you've got to leave over, but I respect whatever decision you want to make. Like Copetan said you were great and we'll miss you. You're always welcome back if you ever change your mind.

I already told what I thought on Discord. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but it was fun while it lasted.

No. And this is a farewell message, preferably do not use it for random conversation: it is both insulting to the person leaving and his friends.

Goodbye, friend. Even tho I didn't know you, losing a member is always sad news. Take care, and have fun.

I know you probably won't see this message since you've probably left already, but I'll miss you, you weren't just one of my closest friends on the Wiki, you were my first

Goodbye Yellowpig

Seol404 said:
I know you probably won't see this message since you've probably left already, but I'll miss you, you weren't just one of my closest friends on the Wiki, you were my first

Goodbye Yellowpig
m╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ây╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âc╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠Â

it's okay, tbh the real reason i'm leaving is that i want a fresh start, this site was fun for a while but it got old, i want to do something else with my life, not just sit around and shitpost on some obscure website, so who knows what's next for me, maybe i'll start a youtube channel or something

Well you'll always be welcome to come back :D

Yellowpig10 said:
it's okay, tbh the real reason i'm leaving is that i want a fresh start, this site was fun for a while but it got old, i want to do something else with my life, not just sit around and shitpost on some obscure website, so who knows what's next for me, maybe i'll start a youtube channel or something
We will spam please come back while you're away, then you'll come back and be edgier than Darkthunder The Edgelord, Linkin Park and LeafyIsHere combined, get banned for 1 month, and then come back with a different personality and pretend like nothing happened.

Oh wait, that's Alexcar3000's story.

But, if you wanted some advice, you can be semi-active!

Yellowpig10 said:
m╠Âa╠Ây╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ây╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âf╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âs╠Âc╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠Â
Seol has FF.net so you two could PM there if you want

Seol404 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
I feel Article 13'd by Seol.
You went to far off topic
> thread starts with yellow leaving

> mostly refers to me before doing so

> other user says the same thing

> i talk about me

> lolofftopic

:thinkingemoji:

Yellow didn't leave because of you, no offense but he really doesn't...care about you...like, at all. He's leaving because his spark is no longer there. He's not motivated to keep going anymore.

Crabwhale said:
Yellow didn't leave because of you, no offense but he really doesn't...care about you...like, at all. He's leaving because his spark is no longer there. He's not motivated to keep going anymore.
Yellow was talking about me in this thread, other users such as Max did, they get their replies intact but the moment I answer to people talking about me I get silenced but they aren't. Seems pretty fair, Mr. Admin.

Max is literally like, the only person who referenced you. And even then, I think he was joking.

Also, don't look at me, I didn't delete anything.

Crabwhale said:
Max is literally like, the only person who referenced you. And even then, I think he was joking.
Also, don't look at me, I didn't delete anything.
That's why I said Seol and "joking" about me like that is absolutely a bad idea.

I kept Max's original message because it was his goodbye to Yellowpig, every subsequent message was about something else

Okay, whatever, this thread is just being dragged unnecessarily now.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back