• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm making a composite Old Man Martial Artist profile for fun. Help.

I already have plans on who I would exclude from this though. Like, Jiriyah is old, but he doesn't fit the aesthetic of Roshi, Bang, And Netero for example. So preferably only point out characters like that, but I can make an exception for Jiriyah because his skills are lit.

I'm thinking Whitebeard, but he's too... Buff. Lol. At first at least. I'm trying to stick to feeble looking old men. They can pull a Roshi or have old man muscles underneath their clothes, and may even be tall, but... Whitebeard...? I like the suggestion but I also don't want to give this guy a weakness to water like that. Unless I can take powers to cancel it out.

Hiruzen, despite becoming much weaker relatively later on, was hyped to hell and back in early Naruto as being so powerful and knowledgeable that he was the God of Shinobi. He also mentored Jiraiya, who you deemed a decent choice but not feeble enough.

Hiruzen would provide access to Wind, Fire, Earth, Lightning and Water Manipulation, as well as Illusion manipulation. In-fact, I'm pretty sure it's outright stated in some databooks that Hiruzen knows every single jutsu, hiden or otherwise, in Konoha. This would give him access to all of the abilities of the clans of Konoha.

Also, he would cancel out Whitebeard's inability to swim due to water-walking.

Old Man Yama works, Li works, and I forgot Hiruzen. He's perfect. And Netero is a a Martial Artist.

Um, i'm Thinking of Gen from Street Fighter. And Ryu and Ken's Master....? Too buff, but his calmness fits. Doesn't really add much in terms of abilities either of them.

Yujiro is a no. He looks too young, but he would lit. I was thinking Heihachi as well.

He isn't. The Misophetamennos makes his grow older at a slower pace. He's at best one year older than his Lost Canvas version since 256 years is 256 days with that technique.

Chronologically he's old, but biologically he isn't.

Calaca Vs said:
He isn't. The Misophetamennos makes his grow older at a slower pace. He's at best one year older than his Lost Canvas version since 256 years is 256 days with that technique.
Chronologically he's old, but biologically he isn't.
Which doesn't change the fact that for most of the series, he looks like this.

Let's see what the OP thinks since he rejected Jiraiya because he doesn't look old. This is the opposite case.

Iroh deserves it.

And Miagi? That's just what the composite old man looks like in any modern fight against a live action character. Of course he counts. The old martial artist from Kill Bill also works.

I didn't make a blog for it, I have it on a document, but I will update the OP. Garp can work but I already said Whitebeard was too buff.

And it has to be Old Man, I think, otherwise i'd Have listed Genkai immediately.

Back