• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm leaving the wiki (for now)

Welp, I never thought I would actually do this, but I'm taking a break from the wiki.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon but my recent activity over the past few months has been very little and limited to mainly 'lurking' (not posting). I was quite active during the months of January-April but my activity has declined. A lot of real-life stuff came up and I am going through a rather tough time due to a situation in the family and a health issue of mine (no, not cancer). Exacerbating this is the recent wiki crisis with the staff members and all. I won't say much about it but all I can say right now is that its rather sad and shameful that these things are happening, and that too by people you wouldn't expect it from. But I don't want to add to the drama so please refrain from discussing it in this post. So the recent wiki crisis combined with stuff happening in my personal life aswell as my inactivity has made me take a leave of absence in this wiki for an indefinite amount of time. After this, I want someone to ban me for an indefinite period of time. I will PM Antvasima or another staff member if and when I want to come back. So, to sum it all up; sayonnara and arrigato for the good times.

Before I go, I'd like to add that I had some good times and met good people on this wiki, which makes it even sadder about the situation. I enjoyed the debates and discussions with the other members of this community, especially about Dragon Ball and Goku. In particular, I'd like to thank the real cal howard (when I first joined this wiki, I didn't have a good first impression of you because you seemed like a DB/Goku hater but as time went by I started to like you and you became one of my favorite staff members/user on this site. It was a real pleasure getting to know you, my friend. P.S goku>>lucemon>>>>>>>arceus ovo ovo :p), azzy (loved the jokes and banter), antvasima, ryukama(ditto for what I wrote for azzy), assaltwaffle (I enjoyed the kerrigan vs toppo thread. I still think toppo wins, though :p ovo), PaChi2, Weekly, Golden Void/Unite my Rice (You were one of my first friends on this wiki and it is a real shame that you were involved in the crisis to the extent that you were. Why did you have to do this? I'm kind of hurt at this point, tbh), TISSREDGrave (however you say it), Saikou (merci, mon ami canadien/québécois), and many others that I felt too lazy to include. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here but it is with a heavy heart that I must leave. I may be back. Maybe not. Maybe I'll be back sooner than you think. It depends on my mood and situation and whether I'm motivated enough anymore.

and..........POST!

P.S if you want to talk to me on PM, my ff username is taimurtk100

Goodbye521124124
Goodbye. It's been a pleasure :') :'(

Pikachu Goodbye
Bye, Cal. It was a real pleasure, my ma

Dammit, not you too. At least this one's a "for now."

I'll get you back for that one, but I'm too in my feelings to get triggered right now ovo.

Goodbye. Please take care of yourself. You are always welcome back to this wiki.

Thank you for the kind words, everyone.

I noticed that I wasn't banned yet so can someone please do the honors and do an indefinite ban until I PM one of the staff when I want to return. Thank you.

Okay. I will do so. Please send a message when you wish to return.

Back