• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm awful: Demoman vs Junkrat

Aside from Mei and i think Symmetra, all of the OW characters are high enough into 9-A to oneshot 9-B TF2 characters

Aside from Mei and i think Symmetra, all of the OW characters are high enough into 9-A to oneshot 9-B TF2 characters

Isn't reaper's whole thing being able to disperse into Nanomachines or gas or something. You sure that counts

Junk scales to .00635 tons of TNT

Demon should normally scale to .00412 tons of TNT, however that feat is apparently being disregarded, even though it's pretty consistent with the 6.9 megajoules calc for a single rocket

If the 9-B+ feat for TF2 gets disregarded, then Junk probably wins via being 3.8x more powerful but if the feat gets used (which it honestly should) then Demon takes this via much higher everything except for AP and Dura

The accepted values for both characters puts junk at 130x stronger than demoman via a feat he was completely.undamaged by

Schwxnz said:
Yes and the 9-B+ feat is consistent with a single rocket being calced at 6.9 megajoules here
Just because the math was accepted does not mean it is accepted over all of the other evidence provided

Except you know we actually have to use the end for the calc that was accepted or why bother getting a calculation accepted

Schwxnz said:
DDM linked my calc to Scout's page already, so it seems as if it has been accepted.
Ddm also disagrees with the yield they scale to being 9-B+ on the revision thread so

I already told him about 9-B+ being consistent due to the 6.9 megajoules calc; and I am currently waiting for an answer.

Back