• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ilulu (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid) Vs Acqua of The Back (To Aru Majutsu No Index)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IluluManga
Acqua of the Back Virtual On
VS
- Speed Equalized

- Both 1 kilometers away

- Both High 6-C

- Acqua has all equipments

- SBA (To make sure)

Ilulu - 0

Acqua - 0

Inconclusive - 0

STOMP - 0

(changing this thread if there's something wrong)

Illini has flight and ranged attacks, which in and of itself is a fantastic advantage but that's about the only thing she has going for her.

Acqua is more skilled, being a legendary Saint who can fight some of the highest and most well trained combatants in England while weakened, such as Knight Leader. Though Illulu isn't too bad by herself.

Acqua probably has the AP advantage as well given his scaling chain (Knight Leader casually caught a 362 Gigatons attack with his bare hands with zero damage to them, Acqua defeats him while weakened from multiple slash wounds)

Schnee One said:
Illini has flight and ranged attacks, which in and of itself is a fantastic advantage but that's about the only thing she has going for her.
Acqua is more skilled, being a legendary Saint who can fight some of the highest and most well trained combatants in England while weakened, such as Knight Leader. Though Illulu isn't too bad by herself.

Acqua probably has the AP advantage as well given his scaling chain (Knight Leader casually caught a 362 Gigatons attack with his bare hands with zero damage to them, Acqua defeats him while weakened from multiple slash wounds)
Ilulu - 0

Acqua - 1

Incon - 0

STOMP - 0

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I didn't see a vote in there
Whoops. sorry.

Schnee One said:

So are you voting for Acqua?

Yea if this is GRS Acqua he probably has the range advantage via 2km~ water and ice magic. Also technically Acqua can fly as well but most chars don't due to the inverse anti-flight spell. However DMM would prob counter tbh.

All magician's should have a form of flight spell since it's a basic spell, but that won't do much if it gets countered in mid flight and fall to the Earth, so I think the Flight range gap is null, now that I think about it.

True and I doubt the fall thing would hurt saints really. I think the flight discussion came up in a Kanzaki thread a while ago but I forget what the conclusion was. In Acqua's case, I don't see any negatives in using it, especially with DMM and St. Peter's Interception Spell being punishment based.

The fact that he has no flight and inferior range. Ilulu's attacks can reach across and cover an entire city.

The OP doesn't specify which key is used, so we don't know if he has the sword. Even if he did, what makes you think it'd be able to OHK her?

Arrogant Schmuck said:
The fact that he has no flight and inferior range. Ilulu's attacks can reach across and cover an entire city.
The OP doesn't specify which key is used, so we don't know if he has the sword. Even if he did, what makes you think it'd be able to OHK her?
i know u can't read but at least don't write

leaving aside

Weaknesses: Dragons are weak to holy weapons, which bypass their natural durability. While in their dragon forms or using dragon-based attacks, they are also unable to damage opponents protected by holy armors and clothing.

acqua is a walking talking holy man, im quite sure she can't damage him

The word "holy" appears approximately zero times on his page so there's that argument gone.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Cool, so its the same range
Notice there's no "tens" in front of "kilometers" in his Range section.

Plus 2 km vs an entire city, Ilulu has him beat in that department.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
The word "holy" appears approximately zero times on his page so there's that argument gone.
Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Cool, so its the same range
Notice there's no "tens" in front of "kilometers" in his Range section.

Plus 2 km vs an entire city, Ilulu has him beat in that department.
?

Both have "Kilometers" in it, so its the same range

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Nowhere on his profile does it say he's holy.
>Saint

> Acqua is aligned with the Archangel Gabriel and the Virgin Mary

> Also known as the Great Sword Ascalon, it's a giant sword given to Acqua before the British Civil War. It was created at the end of the 16th century by an artist who based it on the sword used by St. George.

in fact he is weak to copying the death of jesus

Saints are weak against objects related to Jesus' crucifixion like crosses, spears, and thorns. Due to the combination of Divine's Mother Mercy and his Saint nature Acqua is significantly more affected by this weakness than a normal Saint

Arrogant Schmuck said:
If that actually makes him holy, then:

A) That should be on his profile

B) This is a stomp since Ilulu can't even hurt him
Saints are indeed holy

Like, does a file really need to say that a God is Godlike? This is just flat out unnecessary.

I didn't say Holy, I said Gods are Godlike by default

Likewise, Saints are Holy by default, Devils are demonic by default.

No offense, but this should be common sense, and everything Malox stated is on his file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back