• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll try something different (God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'd also be fine for just a type 1.
In the note I wrote why it is Type 2. Although there are 3 systems of duality, these are systems of duality that exist "on the plane of reality". If these dualities did not exist in an entire reality system, it would only be Type 1. But as I said, these duality systems exist "on the all plane of reality". That's why it's Type 2. But it's just a low priority Transduality Type 2. Because there are only 3 duality systems on all of reality/creation. 🗿

Containing all dualities isn't the same as lacking them entirely. If a multiverse contained everything, that doesn't mean it's a Type 2 Transdual structure and the same applies here.

So, I'm not sure at all if this is enough for it. That said, I'm not that good at Transduality stuff anyway.

Containing all dualities isn't the same as lacking them entirely. If a multiverse contained everything, that doesn't mean it's a Type 2 Transdual structure and the same applies here.

So, I'm not sure at all if this is enough for it. That said, I'm not that good at Transduality stuff anyway.
Not only does it contain and bind all dualities, it is also unaffected by and independent of the nature of these dualities. Like "both being A and also not being A" or "both being B and also not being B." If it were not so, the events and fate affecting the 9 realms, reality, all creation would have affected Yggdrasil too. This indicates that it is independent and unaffected by the dualities mentioned. This is a" non-duality."

Also, the Immortality key and the written context support what I said. The context written in the key is a typical Transduality context.

Anyway.. I'm going to sleeping now 🥱. I will come later.

Last edited:
You haven't even proven these dualities are a thing that Yggdrasil exists independantly from, all you have is life and death which is at best type 1. Everything else isn't mentioned in a dual nature. Also if there's really nothing new here in terms of arguments by tomorrow I don't really see much of a reason for this to be open, especially if some of the scans (gmail ones) are apparently forged.

Last edited:
You haven't even proven these dualities are a thing that Yggdrasil exists independantly from
As I said, things like Ragnarok and any destiny, destruction, death or spirit (these are all concepts) that occur in the 9 realms deeply affect the 9 realms, while it means nothing to Yggdrasil, does not affect him and at the same time binds them all to himself. It's a non- duality

If events in the 9 realms, like Ragnarok and destiny, had also affected Yggdrasil, what you said would be true. However, the fact that it does not affect Yggdrasil in any way indicates that he is independent of the nature of these dualities and will not be affected. The effects of dualities in the 9 realms such as destiny, death, life... mean nothing to Yggdrasil.

, all you have is life and death which is at best type 1. Everything else isn't mentioned in a dual nature. Also if there's really nothing new here in terms of arguments by tomorrow I don't really see much of a reason for this to be open, especially if some of the scans (gmail ones) are apparently forged.
Uhhh forget those scans .We landed in Tonga But if you are talking about death and life, then Yggdrasil, like them, is independent of other dualities and unaffected by their nature.

Because these are all dualities that extend on the plane of reality and affect reality. Yggdrasil is independent of them. As I explained above...

Containing and not being affected by X doesn't mean being non-dual to X.

Containing and not being affected by X doesn't mean being non-dual to X.
True. However, the systems it is not affected by are duality systems/concepts on plane of reality. As I said, death, life and fate in 9 realm... It is very clear that these are already a system of duality, because they are all opposite concepts.

If this is the case it is a non-duality.

Last edited:
Honestly if transdual 2 gets denied but somehow transdual 1 gets accepted, I'll still be happy imo
Yes, that would be good too. However, as with death and life, Yggdrasil is unaffected by the effects of destiny and other dualities affecting the 9 realms.Like prophecies, fimbulwinter and Ragnarok... there are of course many more examples. (fate is in a duality).It's a Type 2 but honestly a bit underpowered Type 2.

Last edited:
Anyway... Yggdrasil being independent and unaffected by realms and duality system/systems of reality is not considered a "dimensional transcendence". Therefore, this independence and superiority must be a "non-duality", that is Transduality.

Last edited:
You haven't even proven these dualities are a thing that Yggdrasil exists independantly from, all you have is life and death which is at best type 1. Everything else isn't mentioned in a dual nature. Also if there's really nothing new here in terms of arguments by tomorrow I don't really see much of a reason for this to be open, especially if some of the scans (gmail ones) are apparently forged.
So can I assume you're agreed Transduality Type 1 here?

Where do you see the agreement? I honestly don't sense anything like that here.
So, one type of thing Glass says is at most Type 1. I see there is disagreement in type 2. However, Type 1 can be given from the death-life opposition duality.

If he agrees with Type 1, I will write it as "For Type 1" in the agree section and as "For Type 2" in the disagree section.

I said it’s at best type 1 with the life and death stuff, but I’d like to hear @KLOL506 and @Planck69 on the matter in case there’s something else regarding Yggdrasil.
Don't think there is anything else other than Yggdrasil just existing above and beyond them and also containing them.

This is Incredibly silly and frankly, did you even pay attention to the Transduality page before going up to wank GoW more than it's already wanked here?

1. Where is the dual system?
There's none, nothing of that sort is even implied

This isn't even Transduality Type 1
The dual system does not exists to begin with.

Is beyond life/death?
That's Immortality Type 5, not Transduality

I honestly don't think this would even qualify for Type 1 Transduality. How we define what dualities are and how one qualifies for them is being currently discussed in another thread. I honestly see no reason to keep this thread open beyond this. The evidence is flimsy at best, and downright insufficient at worst.

@Planck69 @Theglassman12 If you would be so kind...

This isn't even Transduality Type 1
The dual system does not exists to begin with.
As Freya says, Yggdrasil binds itself the concepts of death and life,contains and beyond them. As KLOL says.

Also it is independent of the results of this system.
Is beyond life/death?
That's Immortality Type 5, not Transduality
My friend. look at Freya's statements that I threw at OP. "Death-Life" is a duality system spanning 9 realms in God of War verse.
9 realms = All of existence.

Also, "death-life" here is the concepts of death and life. (Even souls are a concept in GoD verse.) It's a duality.

Also, if you transcend the concept of Death and become independent of its effects (ie, if the concept of death has no power over you), you qualify for Type 9 immo.

Last edited:
As Freya says, Yggdrasil binds itself the concepts of death and life,contains and beyond them. As KLOL says.

Also it is independent of the results of this system.
That says nothing about them being dualities, which is being discussed at this very moment in another CRT.

My friend. look at Freya's statements that I threw at OP. "Death-Life" is a duality system spanning 9 realms in God of War verse.
9 realms = All of existence.

Also, "death-life" here is the concepts of death and life. (Even souls are a concept in GoD verse.) It's a duality.
This on its own means nothing. It only exists above these cycles, nothing more, nothing less.

I honestly don't think this would even qualify for Type 1 Transduality. How we define what dualities are and how one qualifies for them is being currently discussed in another thread. I honestly see no reason to keep this thread open beyond this. The evidence is flimsy at best, and downright insufficient at worst.

@Planck69 @Theglassman12 If you would be so kind...
Currently, "death and life" is taken as a concept, isn't it? Just like any other concept. And Yggdrasil contains these,
it binds them to itself and is beyond them. If this "death and life" are concepts, it's a duality. After all, the meaning of duality is opposite concepts.

Currently, "death and life" is taken as a concept, isn't it?
Yeah? So what?

Just like any other concept. And Yggdrasil contains these, it binds them to itself and is beyond them. If this "death and life" are concepts, it's a duality. After all, the meaning of duality is opposite concepts.
Pretty sure that's not how "dualities" work on-site AFAIK, but I digress.

This on its own means nothing. It only exists above these cycles, nothing more, nothing less.
After all, the meaning of Transduality is to be unaffected by the consequences of these opposing binary concepts and to contain them at the same time.

This exactly explains Yggdrasil.

Last edited:
Pretty sure that's not how "dualities" work on-site, but I digress.
If this concept of "Death and life" can affect the plane of reality, that is duality. Another example is "existence-nonexistence"

As Freya said, Concept of death and life cover all realms and reality , even the dead ones. (in the verse)

Why are you asking me? Ask OP. Even Planck had disagreements here AFAIK.
KLOL, you are now being a bit aggressive, I was not even asking you, don't start being hostile against me. I have nothing personal against you.

He didn't exactly say anything. There is disagreement for Type 2, but Type 1 is currently being discussed.
He wasn't convinced of death and life here being dualities AFAIK.

@ImmortalDread Would you be kindly able to tell me what exactly constitutes as a duality? I saw you discussing it in another Transduality thread.

He wasn't convinced of death and life here being dualities AFAIK.

@ImmortalDread Would you be kindly able to tell me what exactly constitutes as a duality? I saw you discussing it in another Transduality thread.
Dude doesn't trust me. The concepts of death- life are a duality. Just like "existence -nonexistence."

Concepts that are opposites of each other are a duality system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back