• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You a D&D Statblock

Looks really good, a few formatting issues (namely in regards to things being under Actions rather than Abilities). Innate spellcasting also isn't a reaction? And you could probably leave both Charm and Shield as a single innate spellcasting ability. Other than that and minor grammar things, that's a damn good statblock.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Btw, how about a statblock for Ganondorf, he seems perfect for this
Ganonstat1
Ganonstat2
Oh! An opportunity to talk about the homebrew I possess! I actually have a Legend of Zelda module for D&D, and it has Ganon/Ganondorf, as well as a few incarnations of Link.

Now, I do disagree with the CR ratings and difficulties of Ganon/Link/Zelda, considering at most Link is like CR 13 or so IIRC, but this should suffice for your particular interest.

Btw, where do you see the Challenge Rating for the verse? I mean how much each CR is tiered?

CR up to 4: 9-B

CR 5-8: 9-A

CR 9-10: 8-C

CR 11-12: High 8-C

CR 13-19: Low 7-B

CR 20-24: 6-C

CR 25-33: Low 6-B/6-B

CR 34-56: High 6-A

CR 57+: Anywhere from High 6-A to 2-A

Overlord775 said:
Zora salazar
since some folk are incessant, impatient crybabies, here yah go. what you describe is technically truename magic, but that wouldn't fit the abilities she had- so I envision her as a druid-rogue with innate truenaming abilities.

Deishuu kaiki

Awesome stuff Bambu :3

Wizstatblock
@Ed

Alright, I'm extremely proud of the following and it low-key makes me want to make a Darkest Dungeon themed campaign. I present to you the Ancestor.

The ancestor
Gestating heart
Heart of darkness

The Ancestor. This has actually inspired me to use my quarantine to make a Darkest Dungeo D&D module in its entirety, began working on it a bit ago. Would like to make it 100-200 pages long and incorporate all enemies from the game.

Awesome work! I could totally see a darkest dungeon dnd module being a thing considering how easily you could modify the hamlet heroes into it :)

Adobe Photoshop. I make the statblock then inset the image in app and from there either I render the image or I find one that is renderer.

If it works as a tips, I use paint.net to create the picture and then word to write the text; although if there's a template when you can write then is more simple, as you just convet to png and add the rendered picture of the character. Creating layouts is fun.

StevenzillaSheetEnglish-2
LuBuSheetEnglish

Back