• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You a D&D Statblock

Maybe Zhong Yue since his last key is 3-B but nothing absurd, you can even ignore the last key.

I guess he could work as a Warlock since he uses spirits as "magic system" which are actually the images of Ancient Gods and he just imitates them through the use of Spirits. Comparable to a Warlock which wields magic that is derivated from a bargain with other entities. He's also a seeker of knowledge since he kinda dissect other races to learn from their bodies.

Since he's a Fuxi, he's also half-human half-snake in his true form. Think his race may work for a monster of kind, don't think there are snakes race-based in DnD but there should be reptilians.

Suddenly I kinda want to try to make a statblock myself but not knowledgeable on stats

There are actually word for word half-snake half-humans in D&D that can be player races. Yuan-Ti fit almost any mixture of the two and I'm sure you could get something similar to work from stuff like Lizardfolk.

While I'm sure it's not nearly as good as some of Bambu's stuff, I've spent a couple hours working on this sheet for Ren Amamiya. Hope it's a cool one. :D

Take em down, Joker!

one of the only reason I can think of for why devils be using Charisma for their spells, is that their power might be based on how well they are at making soul binding contracts. But even that is a stretch

Ok, Bambs, here an "easy" one: Sigma Hecatondies (considering that the core already tells you how to convert d20 [3e considering the age] to Anima, that is half job done... if you had read the manual).

But if too much, stick to Void Knight.

I'll probably write up 3-4 more tonight.

EDIT: whoops forgot to add languages.
Zach noveda (1)
fixed versio

Geralt of rivia
geralt

Imaginym said:
Are those made with some kind of online available template or creator?
Yeah, it shouldn't be hard to find something similar.

The phantom stranger or Sparda no I know which way to decide on the one hand The phantom stranger could be a sorcerer who was cursed for giving up an aspect of a divine being and now works for them dealing with lesser demons, while sparda could be sparda?

Now that Bambu died is busy, I can take this opportunity and try to convert one DnD profile to Anima at least for practice, people wouldn't be able to understand the sheet either way.

I did indeed die. I'll try to pop out a couple of these rn.

Cole macgrath
Think this works well enough for Cole MacGrath's first tabber of abilities.

Anne meyer
@Witch Here yah go. Roughly the same CR neighborhood as Cole but more focused on raw powerhouse-hood, though I didn't give her Legendary Actions meaning she'd probably lose in a 1-on-1.

Mikael kreoss
Last one for the night

Tago238 said:
That moment of incredible pain and sorrow when you find out you've been skipped on the list
Honestly, yours is just a lot more difficult? I plan on doing it, I just need to work through some stuff with it. Namely, it (Legion) requires a fair few Artificier homebrew things to be added. High-tech does not mesh with modern D&D. That stuff got left behind with Spelljammer.

Zora Salazar

BTW to give you info about her power, Epithet work give the user a "Word" and giving the powers related to what that word means, so Zola she can manipulate anything related to Sundials

Honestly, yours is just a lot more difficult? I plan on doing it, I just need to work through some stuff with it. Namely, it (Legion) requires a fair few Artificier homebrew things to be added. High-tech does not mesh with modern D&D. That stuff got left behind with Spelljammer.

Alright, sorry if I seemed whiny I was just making a joke not at anybody's expense. Also yeh, 5e Artificer more seems like a class channeling arcana through medieval equipment rather than actually making high tech stuff a lot of the time.

Overlord775 said:
Zora Salazar

BTW to give you info about her power, Epithet work give the user a "Word" and giving the powers related to what that word means, so Zola she can manipulate anything related to Sundials
All Epithets are conceptual manipulation gg To clarify Zora is more just weird causality hax that allows her to literally do anything to a sequence of which has begun and has yet to be completed (of course soup boy could destroy her ez so it's not op for the verse). Also I feel like Zora isn't 10-B and should be at least 5-B via sundial but eh.

Nova Class peopls are only 1% of the entire Epitheth population, with a person only having a 1/5 chance of possessing an Epitheth, so Zora IS very exceptional in her verse

I mean top 0.2% isn't incredibly impressive tbh, especially for an op fictional character I need to find the RP that the game was made of actually, so I can learn what will happen without fecking VRV (also why doesn't creativity reflect on intelligence rankings in the profiles)

I know, still worth finding out.

Also wtf, no I didn't, I did it in percent- you did it in decimals. 0.2 x 0.01 = 0.002, that's 0.2%

DnD AllenWalker Statblock Zar
I've done one myself, didn't add dice rolls since I don't know how they work but I think it looks good enough.

@Zarat pretty good, took the extra step to add an image too, which I've been avoiding for the purposes of getting these out in a timely manner.

Formatting is a bit off for Innate Spellcasting, looks like you used "*" and not ">" before the lines. Should also dictate how long Clown takes (default assumption is an action, which would make it pointless since anyone can do those with an action- I assume this is a bonus action).

Should also specify the exact bonus gained from Innocence and The Fourteenth. If it's just a minor thing for the Fourteenth, it could work something like "roll a d4 upon activating this ability, add this result to damage roll to and from Celestials". Innocence could be something as simple as +2 AC and advantage on Wisdom/Constitution saving throws until the end of his next turn. I envision the ability would also take a bonus action, meaning the main choice his turn is deciding whether to have Clown or Innocence active.

Pretty good looking overall, if I just saw it out in the wild I probably wouldn't of noticed whatever minor problems do exist. Solid work m80.

Back