• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D: Let me make you a boss statblock.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Hey all, feels like a good time to bring this back. Fair warning, I'm diseased so I might slack a bit. As usual I only guarantee about a week's worth of work on this.

Name me a character, preferably one who might be described as a "Big Bad Evil Guy" of their verse. Nobody in Tier 2 or above. I'll make them a usable, fully worked-out D&D statblock. The better your summary of the character, the better I'll be able to stat them out.

For an idea of what I'm looking for, here's a similar thread I did back in 2020.

So, get suggesting. I'll do what I can.

Requests:
  • Ehitorujue (Noneless21, finished)
  • Adam el Asem (Lou_change, finished)
  • Gargos (SamanPatou, finished)
  • The Emperor of Mankind (PsychoWarper, unfinished)
  • Kaido (PsychoWarper, unfinished)
  • Ares (God of War) (Noneless21, unfinished)
  • Alatreon (DMUA, unfinished)
  • White Whale (Antoniofer, unfinished)
  • Soul of Cinder (XSOULOFCINDERX, unfinished)
  • FU (Armorchompy, unfinished)
  • The Radiance (deonment, unfinished)
  • Alcina Dimitrescu (Zoro not Zolo, unfinished)
  • Hilda (Zoro not Zolo, unfinished)
A gallery of the finished statblocks for this little project can be found here.

Last edited:
Oooooh, then Ehitorujue will be mighty fine examples for this

Also, if you may, please use the first pic one, the second pic one is where he possess Yue as his body

Gargos (Modern) from Killer Instinct.

His profile already contain detailed descriptions of mostly everything, but here's a quick summary.

He's an ancient warlord spawned from a black hole in the Astral Plane, the realm where the dead go after dying. There the Ichoriens, benevolent spiritual beings, rule in peace. Gargos is a rogue Ichorien, who uses his powers to create physical bodies to inhabit and invade other worlds aiming to conquer them.
He earned the title Shadow Lord for his masterful ability to manipulate Shadow Energy, a source of power in the Astral plane and living beings which allows him to use all his powers.
He is super confident, sadistic and megalomaniac, but at the same time he doesn't pick up fights he can't win, devices strategies to weaken or gain advantages over comparable opponents and toys only with those he knows for sure aren't a threat to him.
He mostly fights physically, and his fighting style makes geavy use of portals, grabs, minion summoning and flight. When invading a planet he prefers to disrupt their resourcesm dispose of possible threats beforehand or sway possible enemies by his side (usually by sending his minions to do the job while he oversees from the astral plane). He then proceeds to corrupt the planet with his shadow energy before entering it (which morphs the land and increases his power, although it takes at least 6 days to fully corrupt a place like Earth) and send forth and army of duplicate fighters. He also has a tendency to sap dry the energy of valuable opponents, unless he absolutely needs to slay them in order to win.
He is also known for being difficult to kill, as only few weapons in the universe can supposedly harm him and if the body is slain, his soul can return to the astral plane to rest and create a new body.

Oooooh, then Ehitorujue will be mighty fine examples for this

Also, if you may, please use the first pic one, the second pic one is where he possess Yue as his body
I don't make Monster Manual-esque pages, as it'd require a decent amount of editing of images to do so. Possible, but it isn't really worth it. So I solely intend to stat them out as proper creatures.

I don't make Monster Manual-esque pages, as it'd require a decent amount of editing of images to do so. Possible, but it isn't really worth it. So I solely intend to stat them out as proper creatures.
Alright, he's more like a bodyless entity than a monster but alright

Alright, he's more like a bodyless entity than a monster but alright
That's not what Monster Manual means, hah. Monster Manual is like... the default setup of statblocks for the game. "Bodyless entities" fit into this category.

For the record: with little details given in the suggestions here, I will make a statblock, but it might not be as accurate as you'd like. The more details, the better. For example, I can't really tell much about the character, even from their page. So I'll do what I can, just bear in mind I can only work with what I have.

Eh might as well describe who he was

So, Ehitorujue is like one of the "Arrived" people that come from another world that was lay wasted because of the energy depletion and world destruction, after some trials and error, his teams manage to land in the primitive land of Tortus.

As the land of Tortus is infested by many monster that drives human race into hiding underground, they decided to develop the land and make progress with the civilization with their concept magic.

Thousands of years pass and little by little his teams decided to go into mass suicide because live forever in the stagnant world is hella boring, but Ehit scared of dying more than live a boring life so Ehit went mad and decided to toy the world for his desire quenching only, so much that he decided to reset the humanity at Tortus just to make things interesting

Fast forward to thousands of years, he realize that his body cannot withstand the trial of time so he decided to experiment the species lurking at Tortus, creating some species like demihumans and demons to make an immortal body so that he never dies while also do ***** like destroying the liberators and kill of the dragon race, effectively got the nickname "the mad god"

He mostly use his light element (that erode ***** from flesh to magic power btw) and make like apostle and star-like projectiles, he also can teleport using heaven's existence, control others using "divine edict" that reach the conciousness of soul, has godspeed which effectively amps his speed, command 5 dragon each with different elements that has different effects, also incredibly arrogant and full of god complex

That's about it i guess

Last edited:
bU4Jsob.png

This ought to give people an idea of what these would look like. I tried to make what details I knew about the man count since I ain't got much to work with. @Lou_change your request is done. Dude's hyper squishy but he has very high damage potential, particularly resulting from Storm of Vengeance.

hmmmmm, then does Ares from GoW count?
Could do him as well. In earlier iterations of this, I basically allowed multiple requests per person, though second, third, and so on requests would be lower priority.

What do you need described? Personality, abilities, lore?
Personality would be relevant insofar as I list their alignment, but otherwise not a big deal. Abilities are a big part of it. Lore might let me flavor shit slightly better but is entirely optional. Abilities are often vague on pages, so it's best to get a good explanation from a familiar individual, and then cross-reference with the page.

Alatreon

You know I actually don't really know if there is any DND boss that does rely on shaking up the elements it's aligned to

Also haha funny a l a t r e o n i s r e a d y i n g a b i g a t t a c k, g e t y o u r h e a l i n g i t e m s r e a d y

The White Whale.

Its a cetacean demon about 50 meters long that flies and generates mist with additional effects: one kind of mist induces madness/pain (kind of like psychic damage), and another that eases their targets retroactively, aka, erased people is forgotten without little evidence it had ever existed. It also have the capability to divide itself in 3, dividing its power in the process as well (despite that, there's still an original whale that once slain, the other two disappear).

Can you do one for myself? I can change my weapon into different forms, like a Sword, a Curved Sword, a Spear and a Staff. I can create clouds of poison, I can do acrobatics, I can throw balls of fire and can also use them to buff myself to give my AP a boost with my Curved Sword equipped. I can heal myself and create Shockwaves with my Spear equipped. I can fire magic attacks and make a giant greatsword made of magic to swing from my staff. My normal sword can light itself on fire to do Fire Damage. Last but not least, if I'm beaten in my first stage, I can enter my second phase which restores all of my health and allows me to deal Fire Damage on all of my attacks as well as make giant waves of fire whenever I light up my sword and finally I can start to use Lightning in a few of my attacks.

Last edited:
I'm familiar enough with Dark Souls that I coulda gathered all of that, hah. In any case, all of 'em seem fine enough from a glance.

Though, that said, @DMUA it may interest you to know that I already have a statblock for Alatreon and the majority of the Monster Hunter catalogue. Not made by me, of course, but something I picked up in ages past.

dyCilTO.png

Would like to submit FU from No More Heroes 3

Personality-wise he's the ultimate asshole frat boy, dude's royalty and super powerful so he bosses just about anyone around, basically treats friends as his property and flips out when insulted, fairly childish guy. He's obsessed with the concept of Earth superheroes.

Ability-wise he's mostly crushingly strong even for the verse and typically just uses brute strength to beat up people since he's used to stomping just about anyone, failing that he does have a lot of body control stuff, can shoot/extend his hair and control it, has Mid regen (plus a weird thing I classified as Type 2 but I'd recommend just looking at the feat), when he gets pissed off he can access stronger forms, like growing eyes all over his body as a shield or creating a huge dome (again from his body) to trap enemies inside, with the dome being capable of sprouting huge hands to attack, can make spikes made out of his body strike out of the ground and stuff like that. He also has energy blasts, usually AOE which he's used to destroy entire planets, and can teleport.

Lore-wise not much, he's an alien prince who crash-landed to Earth a decade and a half before the events of the game and made friends with a human who helped him build a spaceship, cute ET-type stuff, then he comes back and it turns out he's been imprisoned for war crimes, broke out after forming his own gang and now wants to take over Earth.

Also random fun fact, he has the same english VA as Sekiro. It's not really that fun of a fact it's just a fact

Last edited:
ii1OQDc.png

ey yo I slacked off

this is as good as I could get without fully understanding, she has a lot of just overtuned normal abilities. I based her spellcasting off of 3.5e since I thought that was a fun way to represent coming from an older world. As a result she has no cantrips but she does have vastly increased spell slots.

The Radiance

I'm just gonna elaborate on the stuff you couldn't get from a quick look at her profile, she is a goddess that exists within the dream realm a different universe made out of essence, which is the matter that makes up thoughts memories, and dreams, she doesn't have a body within the physical universe, but instead interacts through it with the infection, an effect of perceiving her in your dreams and resisting the instant mind break that comes with it, for her weapons, everything she makes she does bar the light beams are made out of essence, the swords, the orbs, the spikes etc etc etc

if you need anything else I'll provide what I can

Last edited:
Though, that said, @DMUA it may interest you to know that I already have a statblock for Alatreon and the majority of the Monster Hunter catalogue. Not made by me, of course, but something I picked up in ages past.
Kinda weird that it's stats for casting magic are so low when that's it's biggest deal, but overall that's kinda cool

Hilda from Under Night In-Birth: Her whole thing is essentially trying to evolve into a Re-Birth. She also acts a lot on emotion, being very pompous, arrogant, vain, ambitious, and insisting that those she comes in contact with serve her or suffer the consequences. Due to her tendency to act on emotion, she's considered not very intelligent by her allies and enemies alike. In terms of how she fights, she tends to fight from a range, materializing blades known as Paradox Blades to skewer her opponents.

Alcina Dimitrescu: The female vampire who took the internet by storm, is protective of her three daughters, merciless to her enemies, and is elegant and poised unless enraged.

I am working on this, I've been absorbed by a new tabletop so I kinda got sidetracked.

JZKE58W.png

and as if by magic

This guy is (no pun intended) somewhat meant to be a stonewall. His damage output isn't bad (without prep time or inclusion of summons, he's looking at about 160-170 damage per round assuming generally optimal decisions), but his defenses really make him shine. Resistance to all damage plus the ability to mitigate one attack per round- and then make it into an attack for himself? Very powerful features. Also the Shadow Lord feature is nuts.

That is my synopsis, thank you. More to come.

JZKE58W.png

and as if by magic

This guy is (no pun intended) somewhat meant to be a stonewall. His damage output isn't bad (without prep time or inclusion of summons, he's looking at about 160-170 damage per round assuming generally optimal decisions), but his defenses really make him shine. Resistance to all damage plus the ability to mitigate one attack per round- and then make it into an attack for himself? Very powerful features. Also the Shadow Lord feature is nuts.

That is my synopsis, thank you. More to come.
That looks so ******* broken.

Hey, sorry, my computer actually broke for awhile there.

I've recently gotten it fixed and I'm on it right now, I can try to return to this, even though the momentum might be lost.

Back