• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Give your Kids a New Reality Instead

Resistance negation through the Sword Logic. And Crota is capable of enduring the effects of the Ascendant Plane and Sea of Screams just fine, with them being multiverses encompassing spaces beyond numbers that will passively destroy the minds and bodies of those who enter.
Maruki resists Resistance Neg via resistance to Cognition, and further resists it with Adam Kadmon, which is superior to Shield Tendril. So two layers of resistance to resistance neg. Any damage can be utterly negated with Tentacle of Healing, and Assistance, and further reduced by his shields, which are superior to Shield Tendril, which reduces the PTs attacks to barely a scratch.

Also, ah, that looks like a resistance to mind manipulation, not EE. Maruki's EE is vastly superior to Yaldy's, so for now, voting Maruki.

Maruki resists Resistance Neg via resistance to Cognition, and further resists it with Adam Kadmon, which is superior to Shield Tendril. So two layers of resistance to resistance neg. Any damage can be utterly negated with Tentacle of Healing, and Assistance, and further reduced by his shields, which are superior to Shield Tendril, which reduces the PTs attacks to barely a scratch.

Also, ah, that looks like a resistance to mind manipulation, not EE. Maruki's EE is vastly superior to Yaldy's, so for now, voting Maruki.
The reasoning I posted is a justification for his EE resistance, so idk. Bur if Wynaut thinks that it's a stomp, then the win can be given to Maruki since he's much more competent in Destiny scaling than me.

Well they both have several tier 1 resistances and are higher into 2-B. Xol in particular also has tier 1 immortality.

Corruption, Law Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry and Possession. Well they are vastly superior to simply uncountable, but it's hard to put a number on it. Xol does continuously keep growing in power however.
Hot damn, those are like Maruki's bread and butter. But I do think Maruki can still put up a fight without it, and Maruki can get massively more powerful with buffs and willpower. A proper match should probably be made, but like, need to sort out another Maruki match.

Back