• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seemed like a nice fight, but it seems pretty old, imma give it another shot.

High 8-C forms

Selection Battles Arc Ikki Kurogane in Ittou Shura
Pyrrha nikos rwby drawn by iesupa sample-6911eb891f3ac177e9793cd2e238fc82
You wanna get your ass kicked a 2nd time? Sure

IkkiKuroganeRender
Im the worst, but im warning you, i've never lost.

vs

Pyrrha Nikos

Speed Equal

10 meters appart

Otherwise SBA. Let's go.

His previous match felt a bit rushed to me. Like it didn't go into fighting details and stuff like that. So i remade the match.

Im making the match. It's not a fact, it's just my hunch that there weren't enough knowledgable members on Rakudai's side to keep the argument going. If this match gets a different result that result overwrites the first, if this gets the same results the result stays in the profiles.

The dude has alot of battle experience and combat applicable on his profile, not sure if impaling him works.

Weapons in Chivalry of a failed Knight are explicitly made of metal or whatever matierial they are made of when they're originally created, being created from them does not mean they are what created them in the first place.

This for example is why Stella making a gold broadsword is considered such a feat to begin with, as making a blade from such a matierial is usually considered borderline impossible.

Not exactly. The swords are material though they are not made of metal. They are actually not made of metal. If i recall correctly it was even stated that "devices are weapons blazers manifest from their soul". And they are "not" actually metal as they don't even deal physical damage unless they are made to do so. Furthermore Yuudai Moroboshi's whole "op" idea is that he could negate magic and therefore just insta make people go unconscious if he hits them.

Also Stella making a gold broadsword is not really the amazing part there, im pretty sure the fact that her sword burns at 3000 degrees celsius is the actual feat (a temperature which would melt any metal yet Ikki's Intestu had no problem taking on, which further proves my point that they are not made of metal, they are material manifestations of their soul and are FAR more durable than normal swords and if needed they are not even material)

Pyrrha didnt win last time due to his sword, which in the last thread was aagreed to not be metal, she is able to manipulate the metal on his clothing

Isn't that TOO far fetched though? I mean it's like...the belt and the badge at best. I mean a High 8-C dude would be moved around before the clothing shatters? I mean we're talking about a guy who notices people's fighting style, abilities and reflex rate with a single sword clash, you think he's not gonna notice his badge being moved around a bit?

Besides there is also the irregular block which means he's able to block even in bizzare positions.

So we have:

1. The clothing would tear appart before it could do anything serious.

2. He would take the clothing off.

3. Off balance is not something new to him.

Btw a lil off topic question, but Devices can be made so that they hit stamina alone (making somebody go unconscious due to tiredness), what power would that be?

Firephoenixearl said:
Btw a lil off topic question, but Devices can be made so that they hit stamina alone (making somebody go unconscious due to tiredness), what power would that be?
Life Manipulation is what I've put it as.

That's the closest thing there is on the wiki, afaik.

1. You do know ikki has more than just a small badge on his person right?

2. Boot buckles, pieces of armor held together by fabric straps, small tin cans, etc. Please do explain how its PIS when its basically all she's ever done with her magnetism manip.

3. Even in that scan he's still wearing a metal belt buckle.

1. And the belt which is again a piece of clothing that can be teared.

2. That's still much more than a badge on a shirt and a belt buckle. The PIS is from the fact that fabric doesn't get torn to pieces by dudes who can bring down Buildings or city blocks.

3. Yes, he is, my point is, clothing can get torn out of his body, it's not some invincible material that he's wearing, but simple pure fabric that can be torn even in normal fighting let alone when those pieces are the target.

Also if im not mistaken Ikki's AP and Dura are higher than Pyrrha's. As in quite a bit higher (1.7x higher or around there).

Her not shredding everything that she uses her magnetism manip on isn't in any way pis, its just a testament to her level of skill with said ability.

WeeklyBattles said:
Her not shredding everything that she uses her magnetism manip on isn't in any way pis, its just a testament to her level of skill with said ability.
Again, her controlling dudes who can destroy buildings and city blocks by manipulating metal restrained by fabric is not happening by any logical conclusion. I don't think you can reliably argue that Ikki, the guy who can destroy large buildings and city blocks with his sword, can't tear off his own clothes.

Ikki rn has far superior AP, Durability, swordplay, body precog and speed through Ittou Rasetsu.

And yet its basically the only thing shes done in fights. Its bot pis, its how her power works, attack potency is not the same as destructive capacity, she does not destroy the things she manipulates.

Pyrrha's aura durability more than makes up for the minor ap gap. His superior skill is offset by her polarity, superior weaponry and aura.

Also, Ittou Shura only lasts for one minute, Pyrrha can very easily outlast him with her semblance redirection and aura.

Ikki has toren through his clothes in fights before, he could just do the same here.

Minor AP gap? You mean 2x at base then going to 20x stronger? Not minor.

Yes it does, but Ittou Rasetsu lasts for 1 second but it blitzes her like hell and with 8-B durability, can she deal with that, considering Ikki has Trackless Step" too (lack of presence and perception manip) and the incap on hit using 1 of the seven secret swords (can make the body go limp if he hits an opponent or cause shock).

Ikki doesn't have access to his 8-B form here so there is no 20x advantage

And technically Pyrrha should be able to survive an 8-B hit without her aura going down seeing as other high 8-Cs in the verse can do the same

He does have access to his 8-B form. It's a transformation. Restricting abilities is not allowed by our rules. High 8-C just means that Ikki starts there.

Depends, Ikki can bring down similar auras in 1 hit, not only that but he can use Intetsu in phantom form to attack only her stamina (not her physical body) or use secret sword to make her body go limp on contact with his blade.

I see no reason why Pyrrha doesn't beat up the Generic Anime Protagonist.

Restricting abilities that give tier jumps is actually allowed by the rules

She can tank his 8-B hit and then he's severely exhausted. He'd have to take down her aura completely in order to use secret sword.

ThePixelKirby said:
I see no reason why Pyrrha doesn't beat up the Generic Anime Protagonist.
Ikki has superior skill, ap, speed and hax like attacking stamina for insta 1 hits. Why would she be able to do that?

Firephoenixearl wtote: Ikki has superior skill, ap, speed and hax like attacking stamina for insta 1 hits. Why would she be able to do that?

Pyrrha's aura durability more than makes up for the minor ap gap. His superior skill is offset by her polarity, superior weaponry and aura. jher aura can tank his 8-B attack. He has to take her aura sown completely to use his stamina hax.

Back