• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree that Kars stomps unless we can find a win condition for Ikki. Passive hax may be the general weakness of jojo, but Kars has some passive hax of his own

Someone please close this stomp. Or if you want to make it remotely fair, remove D4CU and BtD from his arsenal. They are some of the only things making Kars unkillable.

I don't want to read into intention, but I would guess that if it was a spite match it was meant to be in the favor of Ikki but ended up the other way around

I mean I have ideas for Kars matches but they usually end worse than this so I just drop them.

But if someone can post Kars vs Madara I wouldn't hesitate to debate

Uchiha. Get rid of D4CU and MiHU and we have a match.

@Fire

How many people can Ikki affect with his passives ? Kars has dozens of minds, so he would need to affect all of them for the hax to work

At least Madara stands a much much better chance than Ikki. Plus, he has the tools needed to put Kars down for good. You could get rid of Killer Queen too if you feel that would make it more fair.

I feel like just removing most of Kars' abilities makes this a cheap match.

Btw does Ikki have any sort of immortality? Casue if not Kars can just paste via AP.

The thing is that scarily enough, Kars can still win when gimped like this.

Obviously Yakou

I want to see this happen so Kars can understand and become 1A.

I have a weird feeling that Kars couldnt copy 1-A stuff but I dont know why ovo.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Anyway, why don't we try some of Jojo's passives on for size. Someone put Ikki against Ciocolata with the high ground and see how it goes
You want passives? Have Funny stand there with Love Train.

Because Green Day is slept on as a stand. You could do Heavy Weather as well. Weather Report is interesting because he only passively wins, not stomps, with Heavy Weather

I honestly wouldn't mind an Ikki vs Weather Report fight. It would actually be interesting to see the mesh of passives.

Sir Ovens said:
Because Stands don't have emotions? They are literally projections of one's soul. The only exceptions would be automatic Stands or Koichi's Act 3.
cough Spice Girl cough

Regardless, passives ain't working on Stands if the series literally has no feats of soul manip or non-physical interaction.

Iirc:

• Willpower manip
  • Fear manip
  • Perception manip
  • Paralysis
Thats pure wanking though. Whoever edited his profile gave him hax abilities when he doesnt have them or forgot to list the weaknessess

1- Will power manipulation... This is pretty much the same Ichigo did when Ulquiorra went R2. Accepting your inferiority but fighting anyway. 2- He does has fear manipulation but only as Desperado and with his Desperado aura, like he did to Iris not that bullshit with Moroboshi. 3- Ikki can only hide his presence with Trackless Step,and its useless against oponents with a high ability in martial arts. 4- The same as his fear manipulation, but it seems they forgot to say that Desperados's aura can be overcome with extreme confidence in your abilities.

Ikki cant win with fear manipulation unless his opponent is a weakling, i dont think thats the case here.

Anyway, how great is Kars durability? And does he have resistence to death manipulation?. A Desperado enhanced Oikage might kill him.

Kars is Low 6-B, that's Country level+. So more than enough.

How does his Death Manipulation work, because Kars can come back with D4C even if he dies.

Back