• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ugh for real though.

Ok so what does Kars have against passive fear, will, paralysis and perception hax?

Besides this and type 4 immort, Ikki has fate and death hax, but i'd rather avoid listing them on the options.

Can Ikki even permanently put N. Kars down? He cant physically hurt Kars due to Tier difference and if killed Kars has D4CU to bring himself back.

PsychoWarper said:
Can Ikki even permanently put N. Kars down? He cant physically hurt Kars due to Tier difference and if killed Kars has D4CU to bring himself back.
Ikki stands there. Kars gets passived into incapacitation. That's all he needs. Passive stomp for Ikki.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. Passive stuff is basically their only weakness.
"Only" let's not go overboard here. Limbo stomped HA Dio without passives. It's not their "only" weakness, but passives are HARD to counter with active stuff. So why do people put them so much in fights?

Amane vs Dio

Amane vs GER

Ger vs Ikki

Kars vs Ikki

Just why?

Like for real, passives mean jack when he can't affect souls. The worst part is that MiHU is in this so if BtD resets time and gives Kars a second chance, Kars can speed up time to the point of completely blitzing Ikki. Not to mention the fact that if he survives the passives he gains a resistance to them. Also D4CU can spam more Kars from other worlds. Ikki would have to get rid of literally infinite Kars before he wins.

Ok Kars resets.

Fight starts again.

Passives kick in. Kars gets incapped again.

Infinite tries won't do anything against passives.

Passive adaptation and power mimicry kick in. Ikki can't affect souls. Killer Queen goes up to him and turns him into a bomb.

Killer Queen, not a Stand of Kars can just go up to Ikki and blow him up because again, he cannot affect souls

Yeah. Killer Queen can just act seperately of Kars because it's still technically Yoshikage Kira's stand, so it just blows Ikki to kingdom come.

This is very much a stomp in Kars' favour because Ikki has no win condition. Kars has two ways to keep coming back on top of adaptation to Ikki's abilities and tons of ways to kill him.

I gotta excuse myself. But why don't Kars' stand percieve Ikki as a dangerous foe and just drop the fight again? Ikki's fear hax is not mind hax. It's literally him having such an intense presence that anyone who sees him percieves him as too strong.

Because Stands don't have emotions? They are literally projections of one's soul. The only exceptions would be automatic Stands or Koichi's Act 3.

Sir Ovens said:
Because Stands don't have emotions? They are literally projections of one's soul. The only exceptions would be automatic Stands or Koichi's Act 3.
Then it's as easy as:

Automatic Stands: Percieve him as too powerful.

Normal stands: Share Kars' fear and sit in a corner with him

Except that BtD is not Kars' Stand. It will literally not be affected by any passives due to Ikki not being able to affect non-corporeals or souls.

Sir Ovens said:
Except that BtD is not Kars' Stand. It will literally not be affected by any passives due to Ikki not being able to affect non-corporeals or souls.
I already explaind. Ikki doesn't need to affect stands. The stands need to percieve Ikki. Feeling Ikki's aura is enough to trigger the hax.

PsychoWarper said:
Also Kars would adapt to resist the Fear Hax.
Hardly, he won't be able to addapt to his own emotions. As i said this is not mind hax. Ikki's aura is just so strong it makes people too scared to fight him and/or induce any of the passive effects i mentioned. Addapting to that is not as easy as addapting to time stop or other hax like that.

Anyway my last say here is "Ikki passively stomps cus kars and his stands will be percieving Ikki as too strong to fight, because they will all be able to feel his aura".

Im out now.

Hardly, he won't be able to addapt to his own emotions. As i said this is not mind hax. Ikki's aura is just so strong it makes people too scared to fight him and/or induce any of the passive effects i mentioned. Addapting to that is not as easy as addapting to time stop or other hax like that.

I think adapting to time stop is more impressive than overcoming your emotion though.

Except that he would eventually adapt to see that Ikki isnt stronger than him.

Plus his Adaptation/Understand has allowed him to copy tier 2 stuff and make it better which is more impressive.

Also Kars could probably just shut off his Mind and go from there since he can still fight and operate without his Mind.

That's not how non physical interaction works. Just cause you have a passive, if it can't affects ghosts, it does jack shit to them. Not to mention Kars' passive adaptation which you have been ignoring.

Kars takes all the passives, the infinite other Kars see this and UNDERSTAND, and then they come and whack Ikki's ass. Omega stomp for Kars.

Other Kars can't understand until D4CU interacts with one of them and that Kars becomes the new root world Kars.

The the adaptation point stands. No pun intended.

Back