• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trackless step is moot because even if Jin doesn’t see Ikki he still accidentally hits him with the AoE.

Invisibility Jin can see.

Clones get yeeted miles away
Why would he use the AoE if no one is near him?

Pretty sure he can't see people who refract light for invisibility. Im assume it's seeing magic or some stuff but that ain't really the same.

They will serve as good distraction if need be.

He still senses Ikki even if he isn’t actually there due to trackless step, so once he kicks there, the real Ikki gets hit by the AoE

Literally all of Jins attacks have AoE in this form.

Those distractions have Jin use an AoE to deal with all at once, which Ikki gets hit by and gets thrown away again.

No matter what Jin does, an AoE will hit Ikki. That’s just the gap in range and AP

"He still senses Ikki even if he isn’t actually there due to trackless step, so once he kicks there, the real Ikki gets hit by the AoE"

that's not how trackless step works

Trackless step taps into a persons unconsciousness, it might be anime only so I’m willing to be proven wrong but I recall that Touka looked like she wasn’t moving because of it.

<So?

So it means nothing whether he would use AoE or not because he would do it accidentally

Trackless step taps into a persons unconsciousness, it might be anime only so I’m willing to be proven wrong but I recall that Touka looked like she wasn’t moving because of it.

<So?

So it means nothing whether he would use AoE or not because he would do it accidentally
Yes pretty much. But the thing is you said "he still senses ikki". So that would need more elaboration on your part.

He wouldn't do it accidentally. He would have to attack first. Why would he cause storms to fight a dude that isn't even there? Who goes like "oh well, there is nothing there, imma just kick for no reason, that seems like a galaxy brain strat".

Schnee, mods can reply closed threads. You must have accidentally opened the thread after Moritzva closed it.

You reopen threads by typing on them?

edit: No you can’t, but it’s kinda pointless to continue this anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back