• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But yeah im voting ikki. The fact that she can't sense him and that her win is a last resort means ikki should get his win cond much faster.

I also vote Ikki due to him being able to win with Trackless Step and Phantom combination whilst the explosions are countered by Ikki's vector movements with Intetsu and her last resort is unlikely to be used as are any other abilities before Ikki puts her in a coma.

If Ikki just appears behind Monica with no chance of her ever being able to act or counter, i'm pretty sure that's a stomp just as an fyi

Honestly I don't care if this gets added or not but I mean she still has win-cons. Like using the laser but it's due to the her mind-set that she doesn't.

It's ooc for her to use her win con before Ikki just hits her once and it's ooc for Ikki not to just attack her from behind

not sure how this isn't a stomp

Huuuuuuh....

Remind me why Ikki would even try and default for the phantom version of his sword that specifically makes sure she doesn't blow up...?

Just want to point out that 'victory via knockout' becomes irrelevant in matches where the person being knocked out has above Low-Mid/Mid regen

Oh well, so which one is more probable? Trackless step or showstopper? Either way since they have a chance to win it should not be a stomp.

Even without trackless step, Ikki will sense the blasts and skill his way through them and attack. So it goes like:

Ikki dashes.

She blows up.

Ikki still walks up and slashes her.

If push comes to shove there are always the Ittou Forms.

She just explodes again. She can do it basically all day, since Ikki can't go after every gib at once.

Also, Monica has more than enough AoE and general range to just glass the area around herself and eventually tag Ikki.

Well, if this is not a stomp I will vote for Ikki given that he can use trackless step to catch her by suprise from one of her blind spots and then incap via stamina drain or SKILL his way through and incap her via stamina drain again.

Monica drastically outranges Ikki. Of all the bullshit he can pull, he's not skilling his way out of a wave of dakka that's coming from way outside of his range and has more AoE than he can keep up with in such volumes.

He can literally skill his way out of anything that's not showstopper. And by that i mean literally jump into the bomb and not get damaged. Also ittou forms.

>literally jump into the bomb and not get damaged

Mind explaining how he can tank explosions comparable to himself with no damage done? Because i call bullshit on that. Ittou forms are fair game, i will admit.

Skill. The heat is no problem, and neither is the wave. Saigeki will take care of both. Emperor mentioned it above.

Besides he'll know if he can't deal with the blast and hp ittou.

This is Pre-SSSAF Ikki. He doesn't have the force redirection stuff afaik and he definitely doesn't have the body control to deal with the heat. Additionally, i'm pretty sure that Monica would either brutalize Ikki in a single clean hit or straight up one-shot.

He still has them just not as spammable. Also stella >> ikki , didn't stop him from just arrowing himself through the blast.

Wait, bad news for Monica, ikki in this key has to use ittou shura to use his 7 swords. So ugh explosion means shura...

Back