• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so

Intetsu alone does jack shit due to self-sustenance and Monica just gibbing herself, which also makes Ikki's primary form of attack completely untenable

Monica's opening move is just spaming the area with shittons of guns and explosives

Later keys are banned. This key is not.

Ikki hits her with Phantom Form Intetsu and she goes down, I don't know how self-sustenance help her with having her stamina dropped to zero.

Does he open with it? Monica's opening move is literally spamming 7-C rockets. Plus, if Ikki decides to cut her, she explodes violently and can damage him.

Hl3 my dude Monica has finite stamina. Showstopper literally drains her. She gets infinite stamina in her other key.

First key has all types of self-sustenance listed and Showstopper is literally noted to be special for actually draining her

Hl3 or bust said:
The fact that she has

infinite stamina

which is supplied by higher-d conceptual magic
Her stamina is infinite only in her second key, in her first one it says Very High.

Sir Ovens said:
Does he open with it? Monica's opening move is literally spamming 7-C rockets. Plus, if Ikki decides to cut her, she explodes violently and can damage him.
Ikki can just dodge the rockets with Insight. And Phantom Form don't exactly cut people, if he hits her she won't be cut but will have her stamina deployed.

I'm pretty sure that's wrong but whatever

The events of Apotheosis happened over the course of at least a year or so iirc, so Monica's stamina is still way higher than anything Ikki has dealt with or that Intetsu has feats of messing with

If Ikki hits her head, for example, her stamina will be dropped to zero, because it will count as a lethal blow.

what if she just

explodes before he hits her

and spams laser is his face

because getting close to Monica is the exact opposite of a good idea for Ikki

Yeah but does he do that in character? Like, wouldn't he try to cut her first?

Has she explode before someone hit ver?

Again, Ikki can dodge it with Insight.

Ikki mostly uses Phantom Form, specially in this key.

Yes. She did that the very first time this was demonstrated.

Pretty sure high AoE weapons being shot at him from melee range are undodgable no matter how you spin it

Ikki can feel chain of thoughts, so if she thinks in exploding before Ikki touches her, pretty sure he will do something else.

I didn't know it was AoE, what is the range of the AoE?

What exactly would he do then? If he gets close he has a higher chance of getting tagged. If he backs up he won't be able to do anything and Monica will just spam away.

At least equivalent to real world HE AoE

Also, would Ikki immediately go for the head with Intetsu anyways? Because if he goes for anything else Monica just ******* glasses the area

Ok so two quick questions

1: How much of Ikki's stuff is magic? Don't tell me none of it is because mana and magic are mentioned several times

2: What exactly does Trackless Step do here if Ikki has none of the abilities it gives in his base key?

Monica wards magic from the Serpant's Hand. To put it into perspective, the Global Occult Coalation and The Foundation both could make a magic bomb that could kill two 6-Cs, and the Serpant's Hand has magic that trumps anything either of them can do leagues above that.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ok so two quick questions

1: How much of Ikki's stuff is magic? Don't tell me none of it is because mana and magic are mentioned several times

2: What exactly does Trackless Step do here if Ikki has none of the abilities it gives in his base key?
Only the amps, the rest is just passive.

It does the same except now it stops working if your life is in danger. But considering that ikki won't put her life in danger there shouldn't be any real difference, cus it would require ikki to use material intetsu, not phantom form.

Ok then fix the page, because none of Trackless Steps abilities are in his base key like you're saying.

Also

>only stops working of her life is in danger

>"head shots with Phantom Form Intetsu count as fatal attacks"

Seems like a pretty big difference to me

K

Well blows that would be fatal but they just put her unconscious. Her life is never in any danger, she will never suffer physical damage to begin with.

Back