• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane tries to solo your verse

Nah, immortality doesn't shield you physically like that typically, you're thinking of invulnerability

Which is kinda exactly my point when people compare Masada and Rakudai. Even without massive context Masada's is simply easy to understand with a scan of proof.

I mean idk. Sometimes I think we take some stuff/statements from certain verses at face value and don't do that for other verses. Nitpicking every single line possible to force a debunk.

I wouldn't say Rakudai is too much of a victim of this. Biggest victims are like Naruto, Dragonball, One Piece, KHR.

Really all of the popular shounen series not named Bleach.

Yu Yu Hakusho:

Round 1, Loses to Kurama, who Ikki can't predict due to it being outright stated to be nigh-impossible, even for mind readers. The power difference also helps a ton and Kurama's prep matches Ikki's skill. I'll completely die on that hill if need be.

Round 2: Can't kill Elder Toguro, Elder Toguro can't kill him. Best case scenario for the verse is that Ikki gets soul screwed by 100% Toguro or Shishiwakamaru.

Let's try again.

Senki Zesshou Symphogear: R1 he DIES as even the girls in base are high-end High 6-A+. R2 unsure, Hibiki has the ability to powernull causality and other stuff but only against divine entities, unless a Desperado falls under that category, even then Ikki can't damage a single Noice due to their non-existant nature and is instantly disintegrated at contact, Carol can control physics with massive AoE range, and Shem-Ha has the same as the latter plus her existence tied to the concept of word itself. Yeah he dies.

Kill la Kill: R1 he can fight low to mid tiers but eventually dies at high tiers. R2 probably clears I guess.

DC Comics: R1 He bullies Batman and street level friends with his jealous skill until Sups comes and slaps edgy boi. R2 likely the same, I don't him getting out of JL level tiers even with Desperado hax.

Marvel Comics: There are more mid tiers here so they can content with him physical and with hax but eventually wins via skill and amps, gets trashed by any Iron Man level being. R2 if IM can't stop him then Doom stomps and Kurogane is done.

Gurren Lagann (Verse): R1 defeats everyone pre-time skip Kamina characters and losses to every one above. R2 Desperado hax gets hard countered by Spiral energy hax. Something worth mentioning is that Post time skip characters have continental AoE so he dies if he gets caugh in the blast.

More coming later.

I guess I'll do my all-time favorite verse for now.

Mega Man (Franchise): Round 1: Dunno how he would do against Volnutt. But the fact that MM.EXE leads with Data Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Matter Manipulation on a Low Multiversal scale dupes him of any slim chance of soloing. Though Rock is still too much for him.

Round 2: He would be fine against Volnutt, but even if he somehow gets past Rock, he's still not getting past X, Zero, Geo and those above him.

D.Gray-Man:

Round 1: Probably deals with a majority of the Exorcists and Akuma, but loses against higher-tiered Exorcists and the Noah Family.

Round 2: He probably clears the verse with mid-level difficulty, assuming that the Millennium Earl doesn't have a power of some kind to deal with him.

Forgot about Road and Tykki, TBH. I'm not sure how he counters Road's dimension hax, Tykki's spatial haxxes or the Earl's soul hax.

Schnee One said:
Nah, immortality doesn't shield you physically like that typically, you're thinking of invulnerability
I think it also may be because many characters with powerful immortality also have powerful Regenerationn along with it. After a while you get used to seeing them together and eventually begin to see them as a single power.

You could say infinite via he absorbed infinite amount of souls in which he gained their knowledge and memory

Countless pieces of dirt don't make diamond.

>Dirt

>Reinhard

>REINHARD

I mean, I really don't like the dude, but that's some clear downplay for that analogy.

Reinhard's whole thing is foresight, where he keeps the memories (kinda) of all of Merc's decillions of resets. That's where the countless experience comes from.

You know I really am spiteful of Ikki when I'm arguing for Reinhard instead of him

Nicetoderp said:
Kamen Rider-verse. Get pretty far until get hit by the top tier, Kuroto create new game, transform himself into a super swordman and outskill Ikki.
Yeah, he makes it through most of the verse, but gets outhaxxed by Kabuto's top tiers and the riders in Ex-Aid and is AP stomped by Decade, Zi-O, God Gaim and their ilk.

Back