• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikki Kurogane tries to solo your verse

Neither Reinhard nor Soujirou are even close to outskilling Ikki LOL. They'll destroy him via hax, but not skill.

Reinhard almost reaches bs level of skill, Soujirou will literally crush him because he is just so good at his skill it becomes hax

Skill that becomes hax is non-sense. Ikki's level of skill IS bullshit, have you ever heard anything of him? Also, @Gogito, having "countless experience that beyond human understanding" doesn't really mean anything.

When Soujirou kill akuro, soujirou can't be describe by skill how is that hax?

How Reinhard case doesn't mean anything?

I'm not saying Rein doesn't have skill, he's quite a skilled fighter in fact, I'm saying that just saying "countless experience that beyond human understanding" without context as to what does this mean isn't really a skill feat. It was @Makkurona who said Soujirou's skill was so high it became hax, as to what I said that makes no sense.

And Soujirou case is like the concept of missing is non existence to him because he will always hit his target (this is human soujirou btw not even Gudou God) and also soujirou could cut through infinite possibilities as well

To Aru:

Round 1: Stops at either Kakine or Accel.

Round 2: Same. At most can get to Fiamma but loses. Not going higher than Aleister either.

Naruto: Madara was capable of taking on Ikki due to AP advantage and Limbo hax in a thread we had so its already happened and this was before Ikki got downgraded. Now he would just get oneshotted by shockwaves.

League of Legends: Even Zilea stomped Edel last time and that was before his resistances got buffed to 5D levels and his range got buffed to 2-A levels, Now she has a further AP adantage but much like last time it wont matter due to his BFR. The true top tiers wont even notice.

Samurai 8: Honestly right now with the little we know of it since it just got started, it could probably get beaten if Ikki uses deperado hax quickly however I unsure how that would work against robots they also have the massive AP advantage, range advantage and speed advantage so if they start kilometers away he gets sliced before knowing what happened and if they start close..well same thing but this time not via shockwave lol, but with the addition of Fudo Myoo who seems to likely be a 4D universal being that exists outside of the universe it just likely got a massive power buff and that makes Ikki shit outta luck.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Rocker
Naruto: That would only be the case in the 1st round. 2nd round Ikki stomps due to desperado hax.
I still dont see how, Madara massively outranges him and anything madara does is a oneshot exspcially now with him being downgraded, not to mention that he can do nothing to Limbo.

Rocker1189 said:
I still dont see how, Madara massively outranges him and anything madara does is a oneshot exspcially now with him being downgraded, not to mention that he can do nothing to Limbo.
Desperado hax become passive if bloodlust is on.

Firephoenixearl said:
Desperado hax become passive if bloodlust is on.
So? I was taking it on as being passive anyway and yet he still massively outranges Ikki his desperado passive range is not nearly enough.

Rocker1189 said:
Yup and he is still out ranged by practically anything Madara.
Anything like? I guess im not allowed to use edel scaling for the range. Still closing the distance then incap is pretty easy. Madara doesn't have anything to put Ikki down that quickly.

Firephoenixearl said:
Anything like? I guess im not allowed to use edel scaling for the range. Still closing the distance then incap is pretty easy. Madara doesn't have anything to put Ikki down that quickly.
Susano slash? there goes the mountains and ikki with it.

Meteor drop? there goes the surroundings and Ikki with it.

Limbo? Ikki gets oneshot.

Wooden style? surroundings gets turned into a forest with sleeping pollen and Ikki gets oneshot.

He has multiple ways and he does not even have to know where Ikki is.

Ionliosite said:
What wank are you talking about? Ikki legit is no more wanked than Masada is.
Idk man when I read stuff that Masada has it is much easier for me to understand the conclusion that is drawn compared to ikki which has me considering many other interpretations of the same feat.

@lon & Schnee:

Huh... Neat. I always, mistakenly, assumed that you could not deal lasting damage to an immortal opponent if you couldn't shut down or bypass the immortality.

Back