• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IIhiko Shishime VS. Yhwach

Knowing the track record of IIhiko and Yhwach's matches, I'd assume the first time devolved into a shitstorm that never even got an answer as to who won.

Immune to anything you can try to throw at him. Also it's not really bare. Do people count "bare" if they don't have 3 zillion hax and 2 million resistances these days?

Subjective Immunity: That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him. While Iihiko is incredibly durable, that is not what makes him so hard to kill. It is the combination of the defensive aspect of Irreversible Destruction and this ability that makes him borderline invincible.

Firephoenixearl said:
Immune to anything you can try to throw at him. Also it's not really bare. Do people count "bare" if they don't have 3 zillion hax and 2 million resistances these days?
Subjective Immunity: That which Iihiko does not recognize, does not effect him. While Iihiko is incredibly durable, that is not what makes him so hard to kill. It is the combination of the defensive aspect of Irreversible Destruction and this ability that makes him borderline invincible.
That's what I consider bare yes at least in terms of quantity, especially for this fight. So he's a joke character? Just meant to have ridiculously broken abilities? Taking his profile at face value, Yhwach can't win. This character is literally just a "I win because the author wanted me to beat anybody in fiction" character. It's a stomp.

You don't need to have dozens of abilities or resistances to be strong though. In terms of non smurfs alone Iihiko stomps most contenders.

And no, he's not a joke character, he just cannot be affected by what he cannot recognize. There are still limits to this though, in terms of potency. But thing Yhwach lacks (he doesn't have any smurf abilities). And there are some things that can "force recognition", but yhwach doesn't have those either.

Iihiko is extremely unconventional to fight against. So i do believe this match is a stomp, but the yhwach supporters might have another opinion.

Firephoenixearl said:
You don't need to have dozens of abilities or resistances to be strong though. In terms of non smurfs alone Iihiko stomps most contenders.
And no, he's not a joke character, he just cannot be affected by what he cannot recognize. There are still limits to this though, in terms of potency. But thing Yhwach lacks (he doesn't have any smurf abilities). And there are some things that can "force recognition", but yhwach doesn't have those either.

Iihiko is extremely unconventional to fight against. So i do believe this match is a stomp, but the yhwach supporters might have another opinion.
I never said you did need to have dozens of abilities or resistances to be strong, I said his profile looked kinda bare.

He seems like a joke character, his page even stated he beat a ridiculously powerful character just because the Author wanted him to.

It's a terrible stomp, Yhwach literally has no way to win at all and I'm a heavy Yhwach "supporter".

Well, that was because of something called "The Hero" which was basically "im the MC lol you can't win" which we do not have as an ability here yet. Cus in terms of how Ajimu Najimi was portrayed there was no way anyone in the verse could win against her, but plot is what she herself stated to be a weakness.

Out of curiousity, do you think he'd beat Soul King? I've never read Medaka box and I really have no idea what would work on iihiko.

Even peak 5-C against baseline 5-B is a 137 times difference, according to the AP page. That's way beyond casual stomp territory.

I mean i feel like that's a bit too small of a difference to call "NLF" on something like Iihiko. But eh.

Either way, even without that, Iihiko still doesn't get affected by everything Yhwach can do so he just rubberbands.

People were saying he could no-sell High 3-A shit, so, we really gotta put a hard limit somewhere.

If Yhwach only starts with hax and Iihiko has time to launch an attack, then I guess he could win, yeah.

InfiniteSped said:
People were saying he could no-sell High 3-A shit, so, we really gotta put a hard limit somewhere.
If Yhwach only starts with hax and Iihiko has time to launch an attack, then I guess he could win, yeah.
Yhwach in character uses his A to precog and physical attacks

InfiniteSped said:
Well that came from the fact that he uses the same ability to nullify both attacks and hax. So it's not out of the question. The reason we said to stop at 5-C is cus Agnaa decided hax and AP shouldn't be treated the same despite being the same ability, thing which i do not agree with but eh, go whichever way you want.

wait , iihiko is considered as incapable of nullify AP stuff above 5-C here ? i personally disagree but...

That doesn't change much ,Yhwach still can't precog Iihiko and even if Yhwach one shot first , there is still the hero possession that Yhwach have to deal with , wich he can't nullify because he still can't precog it .

The Hero is basically a good passive and uncounscious plot manip. Strong , but nothing out of the ordinary , multiple characther have plot manip in this wiki . I'm really surprised that it got taken down . The hero possession is something different tho.

And let's be real , let's not talk about bullshit when Yhwach exist lmao . Both are incredibly bullshit hax characthers , one just happen to counter the other .

The hero doesn't exist yet. It's not in the profiles, im thinking of maybe making a thread later on about adding it, but currently it is not on the profiles.

But there is still Possession, which Yhwach has no way to deal with.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't word based powers affect Iihiko? If so, shouldn't schrifts work on him? Or I'm remembering it wrong? Been too long since I read Medaka Box. Also, didn't Medaka in the end of the series, when she was collecting 100 flowers beat Iihiko by pure strength? I think he can be beat by pure strength.

I was talking about more in regards to him.

Also where does it state he can take over the body of anyone he pleases? looking at the source for the possession I see nowhere that it says it can possess anyone.

Back