• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko Shishime tries to solo your verse

People remember to add the Medaka Box tag when it's a Medaka Box character. Geez.

Anyway:

Medaka Box: He didn't solo and without PIS Ajimu would obliterate probably. But he still has a pretty decent chance.

High School DxD: Yeah easily. Don't think there is something that forces recognition in the verse. Though i'd kill to see him fighting Vasco Strada in a stat equal match. Just UGH! Both have the "war veteran" character, that'd be freaking amazing.

Warframe: Yeah.

Grappler Baki: Yujiro's flexing forces recognition so RIP Iihiko.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I don't believe so. The desperado hax is based on understanding so it would work. Example Shizuku Kurogane didn't feel Edelweiss's aura at all because she is not a trained fighter. It's a bit 50/50 really.

GetBackers: A thicc nope.

Armed With Wings: Idk? The guys are low 2-C.

Overlord: Ainz and co. will likely analyze his abilities from afar as he rampages through the land, and might be able to plan something. Maybe Bard spells, since words can reach him. Or just get a crapton of high-level vassals to spam spells on him.

I Shall Seal the Heavens: Gets blown up by pretty much anyone.

My Hero Academia: All Might is out of comission, but All For One can probably handle him if he manages to get out of prison and get the League do distract Iihiko (like, with tens of thousands of Twices)

Gurren Lagan: Gets stepped on in a minute.

Konosuba: Maybe

He recognized Medaka just trying to body-slam him. They can work something out.

Edit: Also, AFO packs more of a punch then the things they actually threw at Iihiko, so it might work on that end.

Even assuming they somehow manage to make Iihiko recognize something lethal to him the legend just passes on then

The Gamer: Someone probably flexes at him.

A Will Eternal: It's a shared universe with ISSTH, so GG.

Overgeared: If he spawns inside of the game, he's 2-D by the players prespective. If in the real world... he's in the real world, what's anyone gonna do?

God's that create all of reality. Plus, hinted multiverse sheningans, and they can also just make him fight for all of eternity if nothing else.

Plus, he does need to eat, drink and breathe, no? That's gonna be a problem if so.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
God's that create all of reality. Plus, hinted multiverse sheningans, and they can also just make him fight for all of eternity if nothing else.
Plus, he does need to eat, drink and breathe, no? That's gonna be a problem if so.
Hmm if it's a multiverse then yeah probably, if no Iihiko stamps.

It is heavily implied he doesn't actually. From how he was sealed for thousands of years etc etc. Also the legend passing on.

I mean, even if, I'm not seeing much he can do about just being forced to fight through an endless stream of enemies even if he can just ignore all of their attacks.

LOTR: Gets Valar'd

Narnia: Gets Aslan'd

Percy Jackson: Gets nuked then thrown into Tartarus for good measure

Harry Potter: Dementor soul sucked? :p

Wonder if a character with superior strength could just grab his arms and make him punch himself so that the legend doesn't activate.

Archie Sonic: Resists powernull and proceeds to nuke him out of existence with either his AP or his hax.

SMT: Basically a stronger Archie Sonic comes around and proceeds to do the same.

God of Highschool: I don't know about that one. I might have to make R vs Iihiko for that one.

Either way, regarding .hack, at best he can incon, given he lacks the range to affect any Epitaph User, they might also be able to beat him with some abilities. Also, how does Iihiko interact with powernull from others?

Back