• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of Naruto vs Gohan:

"Two tails Naruto can't fly, therefore he gets nuked.
Make it four tails and then I'd feel more confident, every bit of physical contact Gohan would have his skin dissolve from tagging the Chakra Coat."
-Comicvine admi

Le Oof.

Can't disagree with the Tsukuyonomi one. If Goku can be affected by it, he's... probably not fainting, but gonna have a hard time.

When did Kakashi demonstrate power to pinpointedly send people's heads alone to other dimensions as a BFR-and-kill tatic?

Can't DBZ and Hunter x Hunter characters just Ren/Ken their ways out of Amaterasu like Naruto made a chakra shield once? SSJB should be most of the time passively immune to it and Goku should repel like he did with Freeza's beam after going SSJ.

And... Namek Saga Gohan probably one-shots the entire Narutoverse. And I don't mean he can one-shot any of them. I mean he can one-shot the verse, by throwing a kamehameha at the ground. Unless Naruto characters can hax-kill DBZ characters.

If speed is equal, Mangekyou Genjutsu, Kamui and other Hax should perfectly work against DBZ. I think we have already discussed this and Amaterasu doesn't ignore durability to begin with, so it's not like Goku has to worry about it.

Dziga said:
If speed is equal, Mangekyou Genjutsu, Kamui and other Hax should perfectly work against DBZ. I think we have already discussed this and Amaterasu doesn't ignore durability to begin with, so it's not like Goku has to worry about it.
I know, that why I mistakenly posted it not realizing that.

Guys, do you know who has passive mindhax now? Chuck Norris. He has passive fearhax which works on abstract and inanimate beings from just how strong it is, and at a conceptual level. He's also got passive Death Hax of all things. Passive death hax on a worldwide scale at that, with four-dimensional power and a Law Manip which might reinforce it through his preconceived opinion that his opponent cannot resist it. There's also his passive space manip through fear hax which prevents opponents from going anywhere near him.

Yeah. Chuck Norris has passive haxes. Several of them.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
This ties very well into Carl Sagan's famous quote, "The pants you're wearing right now were once worn by a black hole six trillion years ago".
It also ties very well with how cosmos in Saint Seiya works. People are made of particles born from the Big Bang so they have the power of the Big Bang within them it makes scientific sense I swear

Well, if we were to accept multipliers to carry someone through Tier 2, then Jiren would be Tier 2-C by now. Depending on how small your multiverse is...

I personally pretend to write into my verse statements from scientifically credible characters that imply that twice the hyperenergy that destroys one universe = destruction of two universes and explain the mechanics of that (When the blast of a simulated big bang or something like that reaches the edge of an universe and continues to expand, ripping it off and obliterating its continuum, it forces open the connections that universe has to others, thus also damaging them).

In the end it's all about our standards for universal destruction, since there is no real life way of destroying a universe to begin with.

"MANY MANY people like to point out when multiple tailed beasts launched TBB at Kurama and he launched a single one back and overpowered them. NO, that does not mean he is more powerful than all those tailed beasts combined.

One of Kurama's special abilities is to super charge his own tailed beast bombs, which none of the other tailed beasts posses. While Kurama is clearly stronger than any other tailed beast, we don't really know how much stronger. He could only be say 10% stronger than the 8 tails, or much stronger or weaker."

Super CHarge??? Lol i never heard of that and Naruto never used that ability. Its also not on his profile i think. Maybe i should go look it up? (sasuke voice) Naw never heard of it

AstralKing7 said:
THought that was Lobo lol and whats Hatred?
A video game where the protagonist just goes on killing sprees. Yeah, the game is in poor taste and was widely negatively received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back